im trying to visualize a 6 Level price table thing. I want open/collapse and buttons so I went for a nested RG setup. Now for only 2 Levels and 20 rows takes 3-4sec. at least…
When using a real Doc with say 6 levels (max.) and 4500 rows loading time is almost 1minute…!!!
some more comments:
- using “list of things/parent” and not Do a Search
- target loading is 2-3sec
- pagination does not work I guess because of nested
- for usability it should be rather max. extended when loading
- all RG are Full list other it does not work I guess
- I can’t load RG when scrolling or can I?
- Do to nested most helpful plugins fail swell
- Tables are not helpful because I need buttons/wfls in the cells
Only option I see is a 1 Level RG and storing data a bit different, but than I loose open/close buttons but could do paginated.
If you are DEV and can help feel free to PM me!!!