New App Launch - Avocado

Hey guys,

Check out our new service to complement SendPilot -

Avocado

Avocado is a UK based SaaS/startup blog writing service starting at just $35 per 1000 word articles, so far we have some big names in tech so feel free to join.

The whole app (not front website) ordering portal is built on Bubble, and works perfectly to automate our ordering process for buying articles, our staff dashboard and content delivery.

Check it out and let me know your thoughts, and if you need high quality content to complement your Bubble startup give me a shout!

Thanks,
Reece

3 Likes

Looking good! Tried to navigate most of the links and buttons + tested responsiveness, all looking good from here, except for one thing: the video is not found next to this:

Another thing that I’ve seen on my own pages is that the tawk.to loading script seems to slow down page load and may hurt your SEO. You might want to delay the loading just a bit to avoid that. Just a thought.

Congrats on the launch :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! Yes I need to fix the video. We will likely use Intercom soon!

Looking good, wish you luck!

1 Like

I love the look and feel of the site, what I love more then all of it, is the name. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The website is offline.

2 Likes

We closed Avocado down to put all our energy into SendPilot - I still have in house writers if you were looking for blog content?