[New Feature] Excel-like table

Unfortunately no

1 Like

I love this plugin. Is there any way to display the fields that use another table as data type? This would be extremely useful.

1 Like

Hi
This plugin displays only first 50 rows. There is some limits?
Thank you so much

Anyone know why I may be receiving this error?

The plugin Editable Data Table like Excel / element Grid threw the following error: anonymous
https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_debug_js/496540ebd341685e1e5d328ae1e2b84002b827abab561ffa38ae1061af8e3333/xfalse/x5:18:460782
L@https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_debug_js/496540ebd341685e1e5d328ae1e2b84002b827abab561ffa38ae1061af8e3333/xfalse/x5:18:450026 (please report this to the plugin author)

1 Like

+1 vote for movable columns! @emmanuel :pray:

1 Like

+1 :pray: I need to publish data into table on screen ; it’s a shame there isn’t such a simple functional array extension in bubble.

1 Like

Hello, for this kind of table, is there a way of using the table data as a whole to put to use in another input?

Hello, today Aug 04, this Plugin doesn’t work. The table is blank.

Please suggest me a solution

This image was taken from: Forum_app2 | Bubble Editor

1 Like

This is strange as your data set up looks correct. It might have to do with the 314 issues you currently have, including a number relevant to the page in question.

I think this the plugin is conflict with new bubble version.

My other private apps got the same problems!

1 Like

It works fine now. (I think bubble have fixed it).

I have 2 request:

1. User can Hide and edit 1st row (title row).
  2. User can insert some element like Button,… to excel table. (Same function of Repeating group)

Hi, we pushed a fix for this a couple days ago, thank you for flagging!

1 Like

I think this is a great plugin. I didn’t know about this for long, and have been building tables by myself using repeating group, and which naturally were very ugly and had limited functionality.

However, to use this plugin well it would be great to have following functionality too if possible:

• Ability to define content of each column. Right now it just takes fields from “thing” and shows. Sometimes we want to access a thing’s field’s field. It is not possible here.
  • It doesn’t seem to show lists and the fields which are things in themselves. Would be great to have support for those.

Of course other features mentioned earlier regarding reordering and resizing columns are essential too.

1 Like

Agree, there needs to be more development on this feature!

1 Like

My table is rounding decimals to integers. Is there way to show decimals? Otherwise it is useless as giving wrong information to the user who want to check list of prices.

3 Likes

is it possible to custom format columns?

1 Like

You guys could easily expose styling options such as “Row Height”, “Alternating Row Color” as well as publish “Row Selected” events. I’ve had clients opt away from Bubble because it doesn’t have robust enough tabling options - can we expect to see improvement to this 5 year old plugin?

3 Likes

Second this, @zelus_pudding. Would love to see a native table plugin that works well and is truly customizable.

1 Like

Is it possible to add entry on this table and it will automatically adds to the DB?

I second this sentiment!

1 Like