Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

[New Feature] Recurring workflows

Yes, but don’t forget to add to the Date, so you don’t create a loop. If you rely on a certain limit, then make it count as well so you don’t create an un-ending scheduled workflow.

Count starts at 1
We have 20 invoices
Each workflow does count+1
The API Endpoint itself should have a constraint when count is equal and less than invoices:count so it stops counting at 20 :wink:

1 Like

And what if the user cancels the plan and you have to cancel the next 12 invoices? What would you do then?

I Don’t know what I’m doing wrong.
Im trying to buid a point system where the customer gets charged every month and the corresponding points are added to his account.
At the moment I’ve set the frecuency to daily just for testing purposes and the start date is yesterday so I can check if its working or not.

I’ve also tried moving the Custom event to another page instead of the back end workflows tab as @romanmg said with no luck

Maybe it´s a better idea to let Stripe create the invoice and then add the invoice in the user´s database? Then the recurring thing will happen on Stripe side rather than on Bubble.

What do you think @nocodeventure?

You always store the scheduled ID in the last step. You can use that to cancel the workflows scheduled, which should only be 1 at that time with a count of 8.

1 Like

For invoices, you can use Stripe receipts. https://stripe.com/docs/receipts

When using Checkout, you can automatically email your customers upon successful payments. Enable this feature with the email customers for successful payments option in your email receipt settings.

2 Likes

Looks really good. Would be great though if a weekly workflow could be done for all paid users, I’m a university student and can’t afford the other plans, but my app needs weekly scheduled workflows…

Thanks,
B

Hi there @baltamir,

Welcome to the Bubble community!

You can just have a looping scheduled workflow, so when the first one triggers it schedules another one for the week after.

Is it possible to view the list of recurring workflows that are running outside of the scheduler (i.e. within the app?

I would like to build a dashboard that displays a list of them and allows me to easily toggle on and off without having to go into the scheduler.