Excited to announce that the team has added vertical alignment options as Column in Container Layout, similar to the options that already exist for Container Layout - Row. These new settings allow you to easily align items within the container along the vertical axis. Looking forward to seeing how you all use this feature!
- When Top-aligned is selected, child elements will align to the top edge of the parent.
- When Centered is selected, child elements will align to the center of the parent.
- When Bottom-aligned is selected, child elements will align to the bottom edge of the parent.
- When Space around is selected, child elements will receive even spacing between the edges of the parent container and each other.
- When Space between is selected, child elements are placed at the start and end of a container with even spacing between elements.