New free plugin (9 march/20) - Orchestra! Refer to inside repeating groups cell(s) from outside

I don’t see how this specific plugin would help, but other plugins, maybe a custom new one would help.

@vini_brito I’m struggling to get this to work, maybe I’ve got the wrong use case…
I have a button I created that looks like it’s selected, when it’s custom state of ‘selected’ is yes.
This button is in a Repeating Group, I’d like to set the state of that button (on page load) if it’s cell content matches any item from a different list in the DB.
So basically set the state of an element inside a Repeating Group from the workflow is my goal.
Do I have the wrong plugin?

From your current description, this is exactly the plugin you need.
Just use a “set state = yes” workflow action inside the musician trigger and give this action a conditional, “Cell content is in List X”.

hmmm. Well on page load I have the following set to run (trigger musicians under maestro A):

Then I create “Musicians A Will run this workflow inside each cell” workflow item to set the state of the musicians elements in the repeating group (I set the musicians state b/c I can’t access the button element state from the workflow) and the right conditional,
But the workflow never even gets to the Musicians A workflow. I see it get to the Maestro but never the musicians.
Both the Maestro and Musician elements show as visible in the inspector and the Maestro is outside the RG… not sure what I’ve set wrong…

Hmm, make sure your setup look exactly like the example.
The musician is inside the repeating group, you run the “initialize musicians” upon “musicians X revealed” and on.

If you’re 100% sure it looks like the example, then send me screenshots of the whole setup, including element placement in the editor and the element tree, then I’ll be able to know what’s going on (:

Feel free to send me the images in a private message!

can custom plugin achieve the goal even if it is a client side ? i mean in case there is a lot of work or download on this plugin at the same time ?

You mean triggering several download prompts?

Yes that’s correct ,i need this for design purpose and i think if it works and gets some traffic , the button will face several triggering download prompts at the same time which may cause slow issues or not working maybe , what do you think ?

I think it will confuse the user to be asked to download many things at the same time :roll_eyes:
Try building a different experience, maybe?

Or you mean multiple users, each receiving a single download prompt?

The second one " Or you mean multiple users, each receiving a single download prompt? " for example if there are 50 different users click on the "Download " button at the same time , maybe this will cause the plugin some issues ( If this is really cause any issue )

Don’t worry it won’t cause any issues related to the plugin (:
About the draggable, can’t look into it right now, but I think that the logic would be to run an action to visit the image URL if it’s uploaded.

Great nice to hear , Kindly replay if you find any solution, suggestion or success to download the image after drop multiple text on it from the repeating group and save the result in the database .

Looking forward to hear from you

Can Orchestra make Extended Horizontal Scrolling?

Not in a way that I can think of.

I know this will sound weird… but have you considered making it extended scrolling and rotating the repeating group 90 degrees and its content back 90 degrees?

Is it possible to rotate something in bubble?

Yeah, try searching the forum and the plugin list (:
We can do anything! :smile:

We can do anything! :smile:
I am a kind of disappointed because it seems to not be able to achieve my goal without coding

Thank you for this @vini_brito! I’ve been looking all around for this solution and was very close to resorting to temp tables, but this did it. Much appreciated!

1 Like

Wow! That gives huge possibilities… and for free.
Thank you for your work @vini_brito :slight_smile:

1 Like

Vinícius, estou com pedra no sapato.
Por gentileza, tenho um grupo repetidor de itens do pedido do delivery.
Ele permite selecionar mais de 1 produto igual, pois pode ter complementos em um e em outro não.

Quando não tem produtos iguais, consigo rodar orchestra de boa, sem problemas, trazendo todos os ítens. Porém, quando é igual, seguido, ele só traz 1 dos 2 produtos, caso eu cadastre 2. (utilizando o resultado no custom state, texto, lista)

Veja no input abaixo do imprimir, que ele só traz 1 dos 2 itens.
Poderia me ajudar ?

Grato

Vinícius, I have a stone in my shoe.
Please, I have a repeater group of delivery order items.
It allows you to select more than 1 identical product, as you can have add-ons on one and not the other.

When I don’t have the same products, I can run the orchestra well, without problems, bringing all the items. However, when it is the same, followed, he only brings 1 of the 2 products, if I register 2.
See the input below the printout, that it only contains 1 of the 2 items.
Would you help me ?

thankful