New free plugin (9 march/20) - Orchestra! Refer to inside repeating groups cell(s) from outside

The issue is that Bubble eliminates duplicates from lists, so at the moment you insert the same item in a list twice, Bubble “eats” it away.
Look here: 📒 What is the best way to publish a list of objects to bubble?
To see a way to create a list with duplicate items in Bubble using the List Shifter plugin (:

Ola vinicius, como posso iterar maestros dentro de grupo repetidor q está dentro de grupo repetidor? aqui mesmo mandando trigar o musico do 2 grupo repetidor no fim da acao do primeiro, ele faz todo o primeiro, pra depois fazer o segundo. Obrigado

Em teoria funciona no mesmo esquema, seria questão de organizar direitinho.

Experimenta depurar e ver o que está acontecendo com calma e me detalha isso, em que momento qual “Musician” está sendo chamado, como você está configurando, onde cada elemento está sendo inserido, por exemplo com prints da árvore de elementos (aquela na lateral superior esquerda) e dos elementos no editor em si que eu consigo compreender melhor se mesmo assim ainda não estiver funcionando direito (:

Boa tarde Vini.
Tentei de várias maneiras.
Criei a trigger dentrorun this workflow do produto, achando que ao terminar o primeiro produto ele fosse chamar todos os complementos deste produto

Criei separado 2 triggers, criei 2 maestros, criei com 1 maestro, kkkkkk
Estava uma verdadeira orchestra filarmônica, porém, o som não saia.

Brincadeira a parte, se puder me informar como fazer para ler
Produto 1
Complementos 2
Complemento 5

Produto 2
Complemento 1…

Aí eu tento aqui a melhor forma de resolver.

Não só eu estou com problema, parece que nosso amigo Alan também está.

Grato

1 Like

Vinicius a situação é assim: tenho um repetidor com pedidos que tem, quantidade, produto, valor, e lista de complementos do produto… ai coloco um musico dentro do grupo repetidor do pedido, e outro dentro do grupo repetidor de complementos do produto que esta dentro do grupo repetidor de pedido…

Vamos supor que esteja assim

1 coca cola
1 sanduiche - Complementos: Hamburguer: Hamburguer de Boi , Molho: Barbecue,
1 Pizza Grande - Complementos Sabor: marguerita, borda: recheada
1 guarana 2 litros

tenho um botao que ira montar um texto mais agradavel para ser impresso
entao quando clico no botao chamo o maestro pra tocar o musico do grupo repeditor de pedidos com as seguintes açoes:

1 - append texto do nome do produto no texto q sera impresso
2 - chama o musico do grupo repetidor de complementos se esse produto teve complemento escolhido

ai no musico do grupo repetidor de complemento a ação é
append ao texto o nome do complemento

entao em teoria iria ficar algo assim:
1 coca cola
1 sanduiche
Hamburguer de Boi
Barbecue
1 Pizza Grande
marguerita
borda: recheada
1 guarana 2 litros

mas ele esta ficando assim

1 coca cola
1 sanduiche
1 Pizza Grande
1 guarana 2 litros
Hamburguer de Boi
Barbecue
marguerita
borda: recheada

2 Likes

Hi Vini,

I am using the Orchestra plugin for a file uploader. I have a popup window with a file uploader:

After the files are dragged and dropped, the files are stored in a state, and the uploader is reset. The files are then displayed in a repeating group below the file uploader.

The file is stored in a table with both file and a separate text field for file name. I want to let the user adjust the file name before they save it to the table. However, the user may not need to change the filename.

When I use the plugin, I have to either change the filename to show the musicians or click an activate button to show musicians.

Is there a way of showing/activating the musicians in the cells without having to click or chanage anything in each RG cell?

Thanks
J

Hello! (:
Why are the musicians initially hidden?

Wow. That worked. The musicians are now showing on page load, and it works whether uploading a file that has a name change or not. Thanks.

One final question.

When I delete a file from the list, it updates the state and the repeating group list, yet the file is still uploaded when I save. Am I missing a workflow step after misusing the file from the state?

Thanks for your help.
Jeff

Alan estou com o mesmo problema, como você fez para gerar o texto dessa forma?

Pode me mostrar as expressões que usou?

A diferença é que no meu eu vou usar para enviar o pedido via whatsapp

Bom dia Alan. Tb estou enfrentando o mesmo problema.
Quero Encadear os resultado de um grupo repetidor de dentro de outro grupo repetidor.
Quero mostrar as VIAGENS e abaixo dela suas DESPESAS…
Mas tenho mais que uma viagem e mais que uma despesa…

Viagem#1
Despesa#1.1
Despesa#1.2
Viagem#2
Despesa#2.1
Despesa#2.2

Vc teve sucesso? Um forte abraço!

@vini_brito Consegue nos dar uma direção em como chamar os músicos a fim de criar uma estrutura como esta mencionada? Itens dentro dos itens… e não um conjunto de listas. Obrigado. Até!

Hi @vini_brito, I have a repeating group nested within a repeating group. Is it possible to use this plug in to be able to reach the internal repeating group on Page Load? I’m trying to use the Scroll To action on the international repeating group on Page Load, but the internal repeating group is not available on page load.

1 Like

I’m not sure if it can work fine in nested repeating groups, unless you’d account for the previous one, for example if each nested repeating group has 5 cells loaded, then 1 -> 5 will be first RG and 6 -> 10 will be the second RG cells.
On the other hand, with this plugin it isn’t possible to interact with a RG before it’s available/loaded/visible/existing.

1 Like

Hi @vini_brito I’m wondering if you could provide some input on an issue I am facing.

I have a reusable element, the contains a repeating group. In each cell of the repeating group I have placed an antenna and a satellite element of the same class.

I had tested this out on a page where the antenna and satellite are on the same page and I simply send the data through the satellite to the antenna on the page and it works fine.

However, when I am using this same method in a repeating group to try and send the data from the satellite to the antenna, the data is sent properly but not read properly…

Each cell number is being used as part of the class value, so cell 1 has a class value of ‘copy-0’ and cell two has a class value of ‘copy-1’ which I implemented instead of the same class value for each cell after running some tests that failed to read the data. I thought having a different class value for each cell may fix the issue, but it has not, and the data is still not being read properly.

Screen Shot 2020-12-13 at 3.55.04 PM

Screen Shot 2020-12-13 at 3.54.18 PM

What I have done to try and visualize in the debugger the read value is to set the custom state after the workflow to see what value has been read, and it keeps coming up as ‘empty’

After failing with just the antenna and satellite elements I tried to do this with the Maestro and Musician elements in combination with the Satellite and Antenna

So basically, trying to trigger the ‘read data sent to this antenna’ using the musicians will trigger this workflow in each cell event

Screen Shot 2020-12-13 at 3.57.32 PM

But the ‘read data’ is still showing up as ‘empty’

What my goal is, is to be able to within the repeating group, trigger a workflow in all other repeating group cells to receive the value sent from the ‘sending cell’.

Do you have any thoughts on the best approach to ensure I can send the data from one cell in the RG to all other cells in the same RG?

@boston85719
Sure!
To begin: both plugins are siblings, so the fact that the repeating group is inside a reusable changes nothing for Orchestra, the Maestro outside the reusable can talk normally with the Musicians inside, we can use that to our advantage.
That way you can trigger the cells you want to do a normal simple extraction of data like the demonstrative example.

Once you got these data out of the repeating group and into custom states for example, you can use Antenna/Satellite to use the workflow action “Send data to antenna receptive to Satellite B” to send the data to outside the reusable.

This simplify things by having just a single normal instance of Satellite.
Try this and let me know if it helps! :blush:

Thanks for the tips…I had played around with this on a test page, got it working and implemented it into the area I was having difficulty and got it set up properly now. Thanks for the help.

1 Like

Hello @vini_brito

I tried using the your plugin and I ran into this error message.

The plugin Orchestra (repeating group addon) / action Trigger musicians under a Maestro threw the following error: dispatchEvent@[native code]
anonymous
https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_debug_js/a7fc95716a3d03ad8ad1226613fb79cbbc97a4e9f865a04645e5308442faadc7/xfalse/x10:15:479091 (please report this to the plugin author)

Please advice on how to fix this.

• Fylmvest

Make sure all cells you’re trying to trigger are visible/loaded.

Hello @vini_brito, I love this app! However, It’s working wonderfully for extracting data from a repeating group and adds it to a state via a “set state” command.

However, that action works great for text, but I’m running into an issue when it extracts numbers.

Have you or anyone else seen this before?

I’m trying to troubleshoot by showing the original data, and the data extracted by the musicians side-by-side. There always seem to be two numbers from this list missing, and the order it grabs the cell data is always different…

In this image, the original repeating group is on the left, and the data the musicians extract and push into “states” is on the right.

Happy to chat with a DM if that’s easier.

@vini_brito, yep, all of the cells are visible. Nothing is being hidden. I’ve even tried waiting 10 minutes after the page loads before triggering the musicians, but each time the list of numbers the musicians grab leaves two off for some reason.