Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

New free plugin (9 march/20) - Orchestra! Refer to inside repeating groups cell(s) from outside

Hi, I was wondering if you managed to scroll a repeating group nested within another repeating group. If you did, I would appreciate if you could tell me how. Thanks!

Hopefully, someone can help me with this.

I have a List of items in a RG I need dynamically create order numbers for using the index of the current cell.

I need a way to save the current cell order number as the items order number in the database, but I’m having trouble figuring this out. Currently, all the items are updated with the same number and not their individual reference.

Could someone point me in the right direction?

Hi, Vinny. congrats on the plugin. A doubt . Why is the page slow when adding the plugin? Am I wrong about something or is it just like that? thanks.

Forgot all about this, een racking my brain on the RG for the last hour then i randomly remembered your plugin!!! Thanks again for making this dude!

1 Like

Sorry for my stupid question, but
can I send a LINK (URL, plus “path” for an object of a repeating group ( a “cell”) to customers, to automatically “jump” to that cell?

As I do not want to make hundred thousand of dynamic web pages of any cell, to address them in a link / url to send it to cusotmers…

Thanks!

Should be able to if you find another plugin that makes the jump to a specific cell, as this one is just the anchor (or reference) saying “hey this is the cell, do whatever you have to with this one”.

1 Like

Hey @vini_brito!

Love your plugin!

Was just wondering if this is something possible with your plugin.

In every cell of a repeating group, there are inputs and image uploaders, what I want to do is get the specific inputs and images of a cell and create a DB thing out of it.

Also, I saw that you have other plugins like reveal, etc. Is this something that we need as well?

Atm, I now know how maestro work but for musicians, I can’t seem to figure out how to enable it to refer to the elements within a cell.

Update: I now know how to refer to the elements and WFs within an RG cell. What I’m having trouble now is how to relate a musician to a maestro. For the maestro, I’m pretty sure that’s the “class”, right? However, for the musicians, I can’t seem to set a “class” if I use the “A musician will run this workflow on each cell” but when I use “initialize musicians”, I can set a class. I’m guessing I need to use both actions but I’m having trouble on how to relate or set the right order of actions.

Would greatly appreciate any inputs

Update: I now know how to set a “class” for every musician. Turns out, I can simply do it using the "when musician is revealed, initialize musician and set a class.

I’ve been looking for something that could help me do this for months already. Glad I stumbled upon your plugin @vini_brito! Huge thanks to @jj11 for including this tip on his swipe file “JJ’s Tips for Becoming a Professional Bubble Developer”

2 Likes