Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

New FREE Plugin -- Custom Audio Player

This is golden! As promised-- forever grateful!

1 Like

Works perfectly! Thanks so much @jacobgershkovich! One final question…when audio is playing and I rotate the mobile device, the audio stops and goes back to the beginning of the track. Is there a way to keep the audio playing regardless of changes in device orientation? Again, thank you so much.

Hi and thanks for creating, what audio formats does your player accept?

Question how do you skip a song?

I would assume all of the audio files

Vc conseguiu fazer com que este player pule a música no RG, e outra pergunta qdo ele termina um um áudio abra outro!!

This is awesome. Could you share the demo code to view in Bubble Editor? I dont fully understand how to use the plugin, all I get is a bar. This looks much nicer and I would like to use this in my first app https://blossommeditationrecordings.bubbleapps.io/
Thanks
Suresh

Hey @ssuresh.srinivas

For the actual element that comes with the plugin, all you need to do is define the source of the audio file. Playing, pausing, skipping ahead, etc., can all be set up using workflow actions. You can trigger these using whatever Bubble element you want.

1 Like

Thanks @jacobgershkovich. I looked at this a bit more and understand it better. Hoping to play more with it. Is there an action to start the audio at a particular time?

@jacobgershkovich here is a sample I built with the Custom Music Player and the Regular Music Player. It works great and I am able to have a button which does the skipping I wanted to do.

thanks
–Suresh

Happy to hear you’re enjoying the plugin :slight_smile: There’s no action to skip to a specific time, but if you know how far ahead you would like to skip, you could just enter the number of sections to skip ahead using the skip ahead action

Hey - great plugin. I’m using it in a repeating group with a play button next to each entry. If I click play on one entry, and then click play on another, I want the initial audio to stop but can’t seem to work out a way of doing this. Are you able to help please?

Thanks,
Rich

Hey Richard. Thanks for the kind words. I was trying to think of a way for you to do this using native Bubble, but nothing is jumping out at me. I don’t know if this would work for your project, but one suggestion would be to take the audio player out of the repeating group and to show it in a popup instead (this way you can send data to the popup and play the audio player when the user opens it). I don’t plan on adding new features to this plugin, at least not anytime soon, but if this is an absolute must for you and you’d be up to sponsor the feature, let me know. Hope this helps!

Wow, that’s a very impressive/beautiful plugin. I almost fell off my chair when I saw it. Thank you for making this available!

1 Like

@michelduprez that is so smart. I’ve been struggling with static vs dynamic for a while, and after this check i was able to create the correct path! Sending a big thanks at 3:50 AM.

@jacobgershkovich thanks for making a great plugin with thoughtful element actions.

When the audio player finishes playing, Current user is added to that audio’s “completed students” list, so going back to the course (made up of audio sessions) the user can see their progress. Completed sessions in a Repeating Group (ext. vertical scrolling), 80% opacity with a tick icon replacing the play Icon, then below another RG of sessions the user hasn’t listened to yet, 100% opacity with a play icon.

1 Like

Thanks for providing us this Amazing audio plugin :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words!

@jacobgershkovich Hello. I’m trying to use the app, but I’m getting this error when I try to preview it:

The plugin Custom Audio Player / action Play Audio a Custom Audio Player threw the following error: TypeError: Cannot read property ‘play’ of undefined
at eval (PLUGIN_Custom-Audio-Player-element_action–Custom-Audio-Player-Play-Audio-.js:3:39)
at https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_debug_js/7c7293e51619209587612ef12b31dae8c35ece9a7bb9ae9eaff6d8bd6fb3af9d/xfalse/x14:6:2037986 (please report this to the plugin author)

Hi @madia ,

When I got a similar error, what i did is add a pause before playing the audio and it worked for me.

Thanks, @djpapzin !