Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

[New Free Plugin] Daily Video Chat

This is great! I may start using this instead of Agora for my Clubhouse template.

1 Like

Hi! I saw that you added language support. This is great, but there is no Russian language there. Could you add Russian? If necessary, I can help you with the translation into Russian) Thank you)

1 Like

Hi Saito!

Thanks for reaching out, apologies for the delay here. Making it so that your request is possible is definitely on the roadmap. I have to do a little reworking of our video call element to make that happen but it in the works along with a few other updates!

Awesome! Definitely let me know if you have any questions or if I can be helpful with that!

Hi @mszaxaroff thanks for reaching out and offering to help with that translation! I can connect you to someone at Daily who could help with adding Russian support, can you pm me your email? I can then make an email intro to get that started!

1 Like

Hello @lola

Quick question : if I udpate your plugin from 1.2 to 2.x does it mean I should redo all workflows ?

Title of update 2.0 is not very clear to me

Thanks

1 Like

Hi Newman, thanks for reaching out. Yeah, the version 2.x of the plugin has some breaking changes. If you choose to upgrade the plugin from a 1.x to a 2.x you’ll need to reconfigure the workflows that contain the Daily actions. Let me know if you need any help with that or get stuck. Happy to jump on a chat if that helps.