New Input Formatter Video Tutorial 📺 - Toolit Kit Plugin

@AliFarahat I am curious if there may be a way to fix a couple of issues I am having with the plugin or the input element

1. When a user clicks into the input element the first time, the prefix becomes visible as expected, however, if the user clicks into the input element and doesn’t enter any characters and then clicks out of the input, the prefix is removed from site and a place holder becomes visible instead.

2. When the placeholder is visible and not the prefix, as the user clicks into the input element again, a dropdown pre-selection comes up that really has nothing to do with the type of input as far as I can tell. Is there a way to stop the pre-selection dropdown from showing?

3. When the prefix is not visible because of what is described in question 1 above, in order for the prefix to become visible again, the user has to enter a character, such as a number or letter, for the prefix to become visible, however, the typed character is not actually present. Is there a way, if question 1 is not possible to be resolved, to make it so that when the input is focused again the prefix becomes visible again and no characters are required to be entered for the prefix to be visible?

4. When a user selects the entire input value, which includes the prefix, and then deletes, nothing happens, however if they only select the characters inputted after the prefix the characters are deleted. Is there a way to make it so the characters entered after the prefix are deleted when the user selects the entire input value including prefix and then only the prefix would remain?

Cheers

inputformatter2

Blurimagesdirectly | Bubble Editor