Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

New me, new you πŸš€

Hi everyone,

As some of you already know, I’ve changed roles from Customer Success to the Growth team. My 2 years building relationships with our community and responding to bugs :slightly_smiling_face:have been a transformative experience. About the bugs, please tag @Bubble going forward. I am joining Erik [@erik.bubble], our Startup Evangelist and Alex [@alex19], our Growth Associate in scaling and promoting startups built on Bubble to the next level. My focus will be on Social Media and as part of that, here are a few things I am working on:

• I’m managing Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. If you are not yet on one of those channels, join the Bubble fam and β€œlike, share and subscribe” :sunglasses:
  • Running Twitter polls to get quick pulse checks from the community
  • Planning video and Insta challenges so you can showoff your Bubble skills while helping newbies
  • Creating content on startups by sector with how-to guides
  • Building a network of successful businesses on Bubble that I can amplify on social media and Erik can recommend to entrepreneurship podcasts and conferences

Your engagement on any or all of the channels is completely optional but obviously what makes our platform great. My main takeaway in the Customer Success role was how valuable it is to have a network of Bubblers through every level of the entrepreneurship journey. Social media gives us the ability to build that network globally and round the clock. You can now find me in the Idea, Showcase and Social / Meetups section a lot more. Feel free to tag me! I would love to hear your thoughts and suggestions in the comments.

:heart:Neerja

47 Likes

Congratulations neerja, it was always a pleasure talking to you about any issues I’ve had in the past.

@nocodeventure Thanks and you likewise for asking great questions :slight_smile:

Congratulations @neerja.

@AliFarahat Thank you!

Awesome, @neerja! Following everywhere :slight_smile:

@romanmg It’s an honor :raised_hands:

1 Like

Congrats @neerja. Followed twitter and youtube! I run the indie hackers meeting in Detroit and a lot of people here are interested in learning about more about bubble. Thinking about starting a bubble meetup here in the near future.

1 Like

Congrats @neerja!

1 Like

Congrats Neerja, onwards and upwards

@syedibrahim1388 Thank you! @erik.bubble will get in touch with ways we can help for Detroit meetups

1 Like

@Kfawcett Thank you!

@rynardwakefield Thanks!

Looking forward to it :smiley:

Thanks @neerja for all the help and congrats on your new role. Good luck.

Thank you @seanhoots !

Congratulations, Neerja!! :slight_smile: :tada: Thank you so much for all of your help!!

Congratulations @neerja! Appreciate all the great help over the years, and awesome to follow the growth of the Bubble team as well :slight_smile:

Best of luck in your new position!

1 Like

Thank you @fayewatson and @petter !

thank you