[Solved?][NEW] More Eyes on Website, Improve SEO with Cloudflare Subfolder instead of Subdomain

Got it @juicebox. Currently have a blog built in Bubble, you can see it here. I thought @levon meant migrating date from a Ghost blog into a Bubble built one which had me confused. I realize now he means that he used to use Ghost but built the functionality on Bubble, and now uses Bubble instead of Ghost.

I’ll provide a bit more context on where my concern lays:

I checked my website on SEMrush, a leading SEO tool and it doesn’t recognize the keyword “ATV” in the body, title, H1 or meta tags. Which I find bizarre considering my entire website is about ATV, UTV, Jeep, motorcycle, boat and jet ski rentals. But when you inspect outrec.com it shows the keywords in the the body, title, H1 and meta tags.

That combined with the GTmetrix score of an “F” and PageSpeed Insights score of 15 for mobile and 17 for desktop along with other forum posts here, here, here and this article, it raised a few concerns. I remade the same page on W e b f l o w, and it performed better on GTmetrix and PageSpeed Insights with a mobile score of 51 and a desktop score of 99. I then compared the performance of my website to Ghost. For this test, I used a builtwith.com to find blogs that used Ghost. The GTmetrix score was 100% and the PageSpeed Insights scores were 79 for mobile and 95 for desktop.

The attached screenshots are from my SEMrush account.

2 Likes