Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

📅[New Plugin] Air Calendar (FullCalendar)

YES. The platform has been a little squirrelly regarding basic integrations like Github (there is no way to easily source code control your project, only plugins). And there is no way to perform unit testing or CI. It would be nice for disappearing devs to leave their code in a public Github project so others could easily augment, fix, etc.

1 Like

Hi where can I get the AirCalendar scheduler? In this demo I see an AirCalendar scheduler plugin but I don’t see it with the original plugin in the plugin store

Air Calendar is available in the Plugins tab of the Bubble backend.

There are two tricks that I know of:

1. it is a paid plugin so it is only available on a paid Bubble plan.
  2. To find it, just type air, not aircalendar. The indexed name has a space: “Air Calendar”.

Yes, and the larger and more complex an app, the harder it is to make progress without the ability to unit testing new components. BTW, I’m not familiar with the term, “CI”. Can you enlighten me?

I’m not certain a public Github should be used, especially for paid plugins. I think it’s only fair to provide some protection of plugin developers’ IP.

I’m thinking of something a bit more like an “escrow” Github (I just made up the term.) The idea is that every time a new plugin is released or updated, the source is protected in a place where Bubble can get to it and release it to the community in the event the plugin developer goes AWOL.

Hi! I’m working with the AirCalendar plugin and I’m trying to set an inicial date to show as selected (by default it show the current date). I tried using the parameter “date to display at first” but nothing happens, it always shows the current date regardless what value this parameter has. Does any one know how to do this?

I just dropped $94 in hopes that Air Calendar would do what I need even though it is not being supported by the developer.

Right off the bat, on a simple page with no other plugins, this error appears in the debugger …

The plugin Air Calendar (Full Calendar) / element AirCalendar threw the following error: OwnerError Recursion when evaluating property AEl on element “AirCalendar1”
at new t (https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_debug_js/dafc6e18652c96ce7ecaa5f8deb123f69679994f11c4745354f13f0ec3bcb480/xfalse/x11:15:515517)
at e.evaluate_property (https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_debug_js/dafc6e18652c96ce7ecaa5f8deb123f69679994f11c4745354f13f0ec3bcb480/xfalse/x11:15:110847) (please report this to the plugin author)

I don’t see any similar error having been reported in the forum.

Does anyone know what this means and what I can do to clear it up?

Hey guys. What is the best practice to solve an issue, when Appointment disapears when I am filling out popup to specify Appointment name, dates?
I’ve tried to create appointment right after a selection was made, but therefore there appears default appointment and those 2 have a conflict. Also, I can’t delete appointment, when popup is closed with “ESC”, “when condition is true” can’t help me.

How can I use several IDs here?
ц22

Hey @seanhoots I have come across what seems like a bug. Please see this video: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software

1. the calendar disappears after you save a “click to create event.”
  2. Modifying the event through dragging it updates the text status but it doesn’t write the updated date. It deletes it instead.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Benjamin

Bonjour @stephane , je pense que vous êtes français ?
J’ai regarder votre timeline, et c’est exactement ce que je veux faire ! Seulement, je ne trouve pas votre live démo ( peut être as t’elle était supprimer ?)
N’ayant aucune connaissance de dev, j’ai du mal à comprendre votre approche.
Pourriez vous m’aider ou m’envoyer un lien vers une ressource ?
Merci d’avance pour votre aide !

@Greg-Mafauli Bubble|App without code

Merci @stephane , si je comprends bien, il faut que je me penche sur ce que veux dire ce texte ?

I am writing in english so it can help non-french people too :slight_smile:

It is the JSON input for the calendar.
You can see the editor here Bubblehacks | Bubble Editor

Hi @stephane yes i understand.
I found my error, it is from the date format.
I have an MMM DD, YYYY hh: mm pm format.
the system expects a YYYY-MM-DD’T’HH: mm: ss.SSS’Z ’format.

Is it possible to enter these dates in the system without modifying or adding fields dates in the database? Thank you !

Yes you can use list expression like I did :slight_smile: see the Bubble Editor

Thanks @stephane ! it’s good .
Now i have another problem :slight_smile: it’s how i can open a popup when i click on a booking ?
I change in the script editable Yes , but i don’t know what to do next? I started to focus on notions of Html, CSS and JS for 1 week (yes I know it’s not much) in order to understand a minimum of things and be able to possibly modify the code. On the other hand I don’t understand how I can import the code stored on unpk.com into VS code?
If you can direct me that would be great!)
I would also like to change the display of check in and check out in the form of a triangle, in order to be able to visualize more quickly the beginning and the end, and also when there is a check in and a check out the same day.
Thanks so much

I feel bad I wasted a day configuring my Air Calendar before I thought to go on this forum to check out how others have been getting along with the plugin. I love the idea of being able to dynamically change the background, text, and border colors (are there other calendar apps that can do that dynamically?). I’ve noticed that none of the expressions put into the conditional variables sections have an effect on the Air Calendar. Does anyone have a way to make the plugin use the conditional variables?

Thank you for taking a peek!

1 Like

I had the same issue. I think I solved it by referring to a saved hex # when conditions were met

You’re doing Gods work sir. :pray: :prayer_beads:

Been struggling with this for a few days, almost added a different plugin.

1 Like

Hello @alatha , happy to help :slight_smile: