📅[New Plugin] Air Calendar (FullCalendar)

Dear @muneer.hameer, sorry for the delayed reply, and thanks for reporting the issue.

Allow us to check this issue with the developer team and come back with a reply asap.

We will check how feasible it will be to add the requested feature to the future plugin update, thank you for suggesting it.

Thank you for understanding.
Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport,

Thanks for your reply. I’ve posted this issue both on the bubble forum and Zeroqode forum. Since I’m already being assisted by Serg, so I will close this subthread and continue just with the other one on the ZQ forum.

Thanks for your great support.

1 Like

Hello!
Sorry if it’s been mentioned above, but it’s a fairly long thread. @ZeroqodeSupport

I’m having an issue with the plugin not displaying correctly. The element on my page is toggled, and when displayed, displays at only 1px wide.

If I choose to show it on Page Load, it shows correctly. I’ve attached a screenshot below. Any ideas would be really appreciated!

Rory

Hey @ZeroqodeSupport ,

After hours and hours of tracing down what would cause Air Calendar to break, I found the issue.
When the plugin “Relative Time with Moment.js” is placed on the same page as the Air Calendar, or even in a Reusable Element placed on the same page (like in my case), it will create some kind of conflict between them and make the Air Calendar not render the events data source.

@levon Is this something your team could take a look at?

Hi @zavitac & @cairngormstudios, thanks for your messages.

Kindly note that Air Calendar by default includes the Moment.js component within it, so yes, there could be a conflict between these plugins on-page, as it doubles it.

We’re afraid that provided screenshot can’t give enough information to be able to identify possible issue.
Would it be convenient to share some additional information, that can help us to identify it? namely:

• screenshots and/or screencasts of your setup - workflows, plugin settings (for the screencast recording, let me please suggest using the Loom tool).
  • screenshots and/or screencast of the issue you have (debugger, browser console, etc);

Looking forward to your reply.
Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

@ZeroqodeSupport,

Do you think you could add something like (if (!window.moment) …) to the Air Calendar code, so if any other instance of moment.js is already loaded it doesn’t knock the other out? Is it feasible?

1 Like

Hi @muneer.hameer,

Unfortunately, we weren’t able to reproduce the reported error on our side.
It might be related to your workflow setup, so, a recommendation would be to try reproducing it step by step until you see what step/action is causing it.
If the issue will persist, please share some additional information, that can help us to identify it (screenshots/screencast of your setup and results).

Dear @zavitac thanks for your proposal.
In future plugin update, we will change the plugin functionality accordingly, to avoid this conflict with moment.js .
Once the update will come live, we will let you know within this thread :slight_smile:

Regards,

1 Like

Hi

Thanks-Will take a look. Any update on making the owner timezone input to be a dynamic instead of a dropdown? That would be my ideal solution for timezone.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @muneer.hameer, thanks for your inquiry.

Unfortunately, we cannot provide preliminary time estimates on this matter because we need to see how feasible it is to implement (also being quite a complex feature).
Thanks for understanding!

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

I feel like I’m doing something wrong with Air Calendar and wanted to check to make sure.

Firstly, Event Backgrounds, Titles and Border colours. I want to make my calendar look good with different colours for different combinations of variables but the only way I seem to be able to do is this with workflow triggers when data changes which takes a long time to build with all the different combinations.

The conditionals on the calendar as far as I can see don’t allow you to set the colours of the events.

I’ve been through this thread a few times but can’t seem to see any video walkthroughs.

Lee,

I may be completely off base and miss your point, and if so, I beg your pardon.

I would not try to set colors dynamically. Instead, I would set their values as fields in the event things. Then set (or change) those values whenever an event is changed. It sounds like this is what you’re saying takes a long time to build. The way I see it, this is the easiest way to recognize the combination(s) of conditions that should control the colors. If it’s a lot of combinations, it seems that attempting to deal with them in conditional formatting.

Again, it may be that I simply don’t understand what you’re trying to achieve and the challenge with setting the color values in the database when events change.

Having said this, and possibly going in the wrong direction, it might be helpful if you provide examples of what you’re trying to do and what challenge(s) you’re facing.

1 Like

I obviously don’t understand the use case. :thinking:

Looks like you’re showing docs for your Full Calendar Scheduler Suite. Perhaps that would be the better plugin for @lee1’s use case. I can’t infer what the use case is but if your plugin meets Lee’s need, that would be the way for him to go. AirCalendar doesn’t seem to support any intelligence around event types.

For my app, the need will be for more interesting combinations of conditions affecting colors. AirCalendar still may not fill the bill, but I haven’t come close to stressing it out.

Hopefully, Lee will jump in with a clearer picture of what he’s trying to achieve.

@ZeroqodeSupport

I’m trying to let my users connect their google calendar to the air calendar.
I managed to get the Google Calendar ID, but for some reason, Air Calendar doesn’t display the events.

What am I missing?

Hey @ZeroqodeSupport

I noticed tonight there’s a conditional setting for hiding/showing weekends. But, the calendar doesn’t respond to it, even if I run a workflow to rerender when the checkbox is checked. Any ideas? Would LOVE to get that working.

Air Calendar Error:
After a long layoff I’m getting back to working on my app which uses Air Calendar. I’m seeing an error I had not seen before:

The plugin Air Calendar (Full Calendar 5.6.0) / element AirCalendar threw the following error: Error: No available FullCalendar view plugins.
at Pr (https://dd7tel2830j4w.cloudfront.net/f1554824710708x739230373111764000/core.min.js:7:9800)
at Or (https://dd7tel2830j4w.cloudfront.net/f1554824710708x739230373111764000/core.min.js:7:8891) (please report this to the plugin author)

Is this something I should know about and could resolve on my end?

@zavitac,

The main probable reason might be that your users have private Google Calendars. Air Calendar plugin needs your user’s Google Calendars to be public, to be able to display their content in the plugin. Please take a look at this post to learn more:
Google Calendar Integration w/ Air Calendar - Help Needed - Zeroqode Forum

@avern87,

I have just checked the work of the “Include Saturday/Sunday columns” checkbox and it seems to be OK. Can you please tell me if you have any specific use case and setup to trigger this checkbox? Please share the details to let us investigate it. :pray:

@laurence,

Can you please tell me at what circumstances this error reproduces? On our side, this error is not appearing and it’s quite difficult to find out how to trigger it. If you share any info on how to reproduce it and what environment should be for the issue reproducing - you will allow us to investigate this error. Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

@ZeroqodeSupport ,

I checked and my google calendar is set to publicly available. Could you please share a working example just to take a look at your settings?

That particular problem seems to have gone away on its own. I have no idea what I may have done that would have cleaned things up.

1 Like

Thanks for taking a look @ZeroqodeSupport - It indeed works on page load, but, doesn’t seem to work if the condition it’s based on is changed without reloading the page. Is that expected? For instance, if I build a checkbox on the page for ‘Include Weekends’, set the calendar to not show weekends, but create a condition to show weekends IF the checkbox is checked, the calendar doesn’t respond to the checkbox being checked. I’m assuming I need to save that to the database or throw it into a url parameter and reload the page for the calendar to actually respond?

Is it expected that the calendar wouldn’t respond without the page being reloaded?

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport,

I second @muneer.hameer 's request for dynamic owner timezone input instead of a dropdown. As I recall, I think seanhoots had it setup this way originally. It would be nice if you could return this feature as it would solve a lot of calendar timezone headaches we’re currently experiencing. Make the dropdown list easy to copy so that users can copy / paste the proper timezone text syntax into their bubble app to make it dynamic.

Thank you,
Gilles