Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

📅[New Plugin] Air Calendar (FullCalendar)

Hi @laurence, thanks for your reply.

Thank you very much for your appreciation, it is important for us :hugs:

Allow us to check them internally with the developer team, and come back with a reply asap.

Thank you for understanding.
Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hi @laurence, thanks for your patience.

I’m afraid the current plugin functionality doesn’t provide such a possibility (to hide the current day name).
We will check how feasible it will be to add the requested feature to the future plugin update, thank you for suggesting it.
A possible temporary workaround would be to put a group of same color as the calendar, to overlap the day name.

This setting is related to the used Full Calendar library, and we need to check if we can influence its setup.

Let us know if we can help with any other plugin-related questions :wink:
Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

@ZeroqodeSupport I’m noticing some new behavior where it’s resizing the week row’s height on certain rows if they have more events. But, it feels quite messy compared to the more minimal approach of keeping all rows the same height and limiting the number of events to 3 before a message is shown to see more. How can I get back to the previous behavior?

Also, before you guys started doing a whole bunch of work on the plugin, the TITLE of the calendar event was allowed to go out of view instead of being forced to a new line. The effect was that every event in the month view ended up being exactly the same height and looked really clean. During your work to get HTML to render correctly, this seems to have been lost. So instead of the title just going out of view, it’s forced to a new line and all the events end up being different heights. Can we go back to the old way? Or, expose an option to enable the old way if we prefer it? It would make for a much cleaner, more minimal look.

In short, each event on the following screenshot would only be 2 lines high. Any events who’s text is long enough, would just have the right end of the two lines eventually go out of view off to the right of the event.

Hi @avern87, thanks for your message.
Allow us to check internally for a possible solution to the mentioned issues, and reply back asap.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @avern87, thanks for your patience :pray:.

Unfortunately, the grid size parameters (rows height, etc) are related to the Full Calendar library settings, and currently, there is no possibility to influence them anyhow. Sorry about that.
We will check what could be done in this regard, thank you for suggesting it.

If you use custom HTML for your title, please check the following links that might be useful for your case setup (let us know if you would need help for this case):

Hope it helps.

Have a nice weekend ahead!
Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

I was coming to this topic to ask about this issue, and accidently found something that might be useful if tested further. When I upgraded the Bubble version of my app from 13 to 14, the calendar element reappeared without me having to delete + replace it. For future display-breaking updates, I’ll try reverting to an old Bubble version then re-upgrading.

1 Like

Hi @alix.ladent, thanks for your message.

This is a good point too, thanks for mentioning it :+1:.

Have a nice day!
Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hi,

The current timezone approach is unfortunately throwing errors and not reliable for production. Is there no way to preset the timezone from the beginning and not have to set via workflow, then refresh events (When loading a calendar with a lot of events, this process breaks down easily).

For example, calendar grid pro date picker plugin lets you set the timezone in the element without requiring workflow actions, and everything that the plugin spits out is in that timezone.

The plugin Air Calendar (Full Calendar 5.6.0) / action Reload Events a AirCalendar threw the following error: TypeError: Cannot read property 'getOption' of undefined
   at eval (PLUGIN_Air-Calendar--Full-Calendar-5-6-0--element_action--AirCalendar-Reload-Events-.js:85:33)
   at https://d1ze4rjofsego.cloudfront.net/package/run_js/b358624d3eb46920543ddc7c8c13c5728b18776bdcad63b7d8d118a0fd00ae06/xfalse/x14:8:1025776 (please report this to the plugin author)

Thanks,

Muneer

1 Like

@ZeroqodeSupport

quick follow-up: the request would be to make the owner’s timezone dynamic. We store the client’s timezone id in our database and so if you could allow us to using dynamic data to fill that setting, that would great. Thanks

1 Like

@ZeroqodeSupport

Since yesterday my air calendar stopped retrieving and displaying the events from my DB. It’s throwing these errors:

I didn’t change any settings on the plugin, nothing.
Strange fact: On live mode, it’s working correctly, but on version-test it’s broken.

I would appreciate help with this one because my app heavily relies on this plugin, and I can’t deploy any updates to my live app without risking breaking the calendar.

Hi @zavitac, thanks for reporting this issue.

This error might be related to the fact that some plugin element fields address the calendar itself, creating a recursion and an error consequently.

Would it be convenient to share some additional information, that can help us to identify the issue, namely:

• screenshots and/or screencasts of your setup - workflows, plugin settings (for the screencast recording, let me please suggest using the Loom tool).
  • screenshots and/or screencast of the issue you have (debugger, browser console, etc);

Looking forward to your reply.
Regards,

Dear @muneer.hameer, sorry for the delayed reply, and thanks for reporting the issue.

Allow us to check this issue with the developer team and come back with a reply asap.

We will check how feasible it will be to add the requested feature to the future plugin update, thank you for suggesting it.

Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport,

Thanks for your reply. I’ve posted this issue both on the bubble forum and Zeroqode forum. Since I’m already being assisted by Serg, so I will close this subthread and continue just with the other one on the ZQ forum.

Thanks for your great support.

1 Like

Hello!
Sorry if it’s been mentioned above, but it’s a fairly long thread. @ZeroqodeSupport

I’m having an issue with the plugin not displaying correctly. The element on my page is toggled, and when displayed, displays at only 1px wide.

If I choose to show it on Page Load, it shows correctly. I’ve attached a screenshot below. Any ideas would be really appreciated!

Rory

Hey @ZeroqodeSupport ,

After hours and hours of tracing down what would cause Air Calendar to break, I found the issue.
When the plugin “Relative Time with Moment.js” is placed on the same page as the Air Calendar, or even in a Reusable Element placed on the same page (like in my case), it will create some kind of conflict between them and make the Air Calendar not render the events data source.

@levon Is this something your team could take a look at?

Hi @zavitac & @cairngormstudios, thanks for your messages.

Kindly note that Air Calendar by default includes the Moment.js component within it, so yes, there could be a conflict between these plugins on-page, as it doubles it.

We’re afraid that provided screenshot can’t give enough information to be able to identify possible issue.
Would it be convenient to share some additional information, that can help us to identify it? namely:

• screenshots and/or screencasts of your setup - workflows, plugin settings (for the screencast recording, let me please suggest using the Loom tool).
  • screenshots and/or screencast of the issue you have (debugger, browser console, etc);

Looking forward to your reply.
Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

@ZeroqodeSupport,

Do you think you could add something like (if (!window.moment) …) to the Air Calendar code, so if any other instance of moment.js is already loaded it doesn’t knock the other out? Is it feasible?

1 Like

Hi @muneer.hameer,

Unfortunately, we weren’t able to reproduce the reported error on our side.
It might be related to your workflow setup, so, a recommendation would be to try reproducing it step by step until you see what step/action is causing it.
If the issue will persist, please share some additional information, that can help us to identify it (screenshots/screencast of your setup and results).

Dear @zavitac thanks for your proposal.
In future plugin update, we will change the plugin functionality accordingly, to avoid this conflict with moment.js .
Once the update will come live, we will let you know within this thread :slight_smile:

Regards,

1 Like

Hi

Thanks-Will take a look. Any update on making the owner timezone input to be a dynamic instead of a dropdown? That would be my ideal solution for timezone.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @muneer.hameer, thanks for your inquiry.

Unfortunately, we cannot provide preliminary time estimates on this matter because we need to see how feasible it is to implement (also being quite a complex feature).
Thanks for understanding!

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team