📅[New Plugin] Air Calendar (FullCalendar)

@zavitac,

Sure! Here is it:

@avern87,

Sorry for the late reply. Will it be convenient for you to record a short video of the case you are describing? With the workflows/plugin setup. It will help us understand better and reproduce the case. :pray:

@gilles,

Thank you for your message! I’m afraid, if we bring back the old Timezone field, it won’t work properly. If you need to adjust the calendar element to the user’s timezone, we recommend using the “local” value of the Timezone dropdown. :slightly_smiling_face:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

@ZeroqodeSupport Sure thing! Here’s a quick recording → Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software

1 Like

Hi, I need to specify certain events as editable/non-editable. How would I go about that?

Also, I need some events to allow overlap and others not. Is this possible?

Hi @avern87, thanks for the provided video and sorry for the delayed reply (due to the weekend).
We’re afraid that the current plugin functionality doesn’t provide such functionality.
The action of (not) setting weekends will be implemented in the following plugin update (once it will come to live, we will inform via this thread).

To use this option, please be sure to specify within the corresponding data type all required options and set them up accordingly:

Please let us know if there is anything else about plugin, that we can help with.
Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

@levon
I would like to use the calendar on iphone. Once i hold and drag, i would like the date to be:
start date= the point FROM where i drag
end date= the point TO where I drag

Is it possible?

Right now, there is a delay of 15 mins and no matter how long your event is, the slot is 15mins (or how much you set it from the calendar settings)
@ZeroqodeSupport

Thank you for the assistance.
Is it possible to have a tooltip per calendar event? This could simply be a field in the database that is displayed if not empty and the event is hovered.

Hi @cm1, thanks for your question.

To use this feature, please enter in “timeGridDay” calendar rendering and press/drag on an existing event.

Could you please share an example/screenshot/use case for this moment? That will allow us to check for a possible issue much faster. Thank you in advance.

Hi @christo1

We’re afraid that the current plugin functionality doesn’t provide such functionality. Sorry for the inconvenience. We will check how feasible would be to add such feature to the next plugin update, thanks for suggesting it.
Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

I am only interested in using Time Grid Week. Could it be done there?

by the way, is not working in “timeGridDay” either. Still the 15 mins slot

On Time Grid Week it is possible too. If we understood right your question, you would like to have it working on a smartphone. Please press the event for 1 second and drag the event bottom line.

This is noted, in a short time, we will fix the settings of the event popup window on our plugin demo page, for better usability.
Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

Please see

The resources view seems to be extremely broken:

• Despite choosing fields to sort the resources, the order of the resources on the calendar does not change at all.

• When I drag-create events on the calendar which completes a database entry workflow then click somewhere else, or refresh the page, that event does not show on the page anymore.

If I change the calendar to a non-resource related view, the event is shown there…but not in the resources view.

I have tried getting the calendar to use a list of resources from 2 different sources to test this and it just doesn’t work at all. I’ve tried using a database list of resources, as well as an Option Set list of resources. It just doesn’t work at all.

You also can’t use workflows to change the calendar to a resources view which is also very frustrating. It has to be the default view. It’s simply not an option in the workflow item in the “Change View” workflow. Please add.

Edit again: Additionally, their documentation has ZERO information about how to configure resources.

So far this seems like a useless feature, but it’s basically a requirement for my calendar so…unless the developer of this plugin can help me out it will be an unsubscribe

Hi, Is there a way I can block certain dates from being booked? I am currently using the SQL connector to get data for all the dates which are booked, but there are also dates with no bookings at all (the sql database does not show blocked days, but rather just keeps them blank (i.e no other bookings on that date), which I’d like to make unavailable for bookings. Is it possible to do another db lookup for dates that should be blocked from booking on the calendar, separately to the original datasource?

Hi @tonymoulatsiotis, thanks for your detailed message here and by mail.
Please accept our apologies for all inconveniences that you’ve had during the usage of the plugin :pray:

Our development team is now preparing the fix that will enhance the plugin functionality related to the Sorting / Scheduler compartment.
Once the fix will be done, we will also modify the supporting documentation accordingly and will let you know for sure.

Thank you for understanding.

Besides the next plugin fix, our developer team will also update the plugin Live Demo page, in order to provide an example of how certain dates could be blocked and will fix the drag-create events settings (event creation popup window settings).

Once any news will become available, we will notify you within this thread :slight_smile:
Thank you for understanding.
Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Hi guys!

I am facing a very strange intermittent issue that I have no idea of what is causing it…

Sometimes my calendar opens and sometimes it doesn’t.

And when the calendar doesn’t open, this is the error that appears in my console.

The problem started after the last update and looking to the error, it seems to be something related to the rgbHex (?!).

To fix the error I just need to click in the calendar and change any value in the configuration tab. Any value. I change it, them I change it back. That’s it. Now the calendar opens again.

The curious thing is that I have the calendar on different pages and, when the error occurs, usually only one page is affected (not necessarily the same page, it can be any page, but the error does not occur on all pages at once) … .

Below you can see my configuration:

The HTML Title is:

<p style="padding-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 10px; line-height: 1.5; font-size:11px"><strong>14:00 - 15:00<br /></strong><strong>Fulano De Tal</strong><br /><i>Micropigmentação</i><br />Atendimento</p>

The Event Background Color is:

#78CAE6

@rpetribu got this error when some of my data had empty fields in the one I set for colour.

1 Like

Dear @cm1 , @tonymoulatsiotis & @christo1, thanks for your patience.

We have pushed a plugin update, that has fixed the above-mentioned errors and added two more features.
To check changes, please upgrade your plugin to the latest version (Version 2.18.0: Fixed: “not ready” error, military time issue, resource sorting. Added: event “blocked event clicked”, action “show/hide weekends”.) and give it a try.

For your support, please also see the updated:

Hi @rpetribu, thanks for your message. Please check if the color-related fields in the plugin element has corresponding values in HEX format.

In case the issue will persist, please share more screenshots with the plugin element setup, to see all field’s content.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

i see the same issue on your demo page. is it fixed there?

Hi @cm1, thanks for your patience.
We’ve fixed the issue with event popup time setup on our Live Demo page, so now you can use it for guidance:

Please let us know if you have any other plugin-related questions, that we can help with :wink:
Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team