šŸ“…[New Plugin] Air Calendar (FullCalendar)

Hi @mbvanleenen, @equibodyapp, @TM-123 and @cm1
Finally, there is some good news about the intermittent error that has been reported earlier (dropping from time to time).

The Bubble investigation team informed us that they applied some fixes in this regard, so the issue should be solved.
Kindly check on your side if the plugin is working properly and no errors are reproduced anymore.

If any issues are still persisting, please let us know :pray:

Have a nice weekend ahead!

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Sorry to say it, but I was just getting the issue happening again - couldnā€™t get the calendar to load. So I guess the fix hasnā€™t worked. Is it possible to feed that back through to Bubble and get them to take a look? The issue was in the same app I gave you access to recently.

Hi @TM-123, thank you for letting us know about the current state of the issue.

Sure thing, we will check ourselves and will pass related information also to the Bubble team.
Any updates will be shared within this thread asap.

Thank you for understanding :pray:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport ,

Would it be possible allow us to change the Resource Type conditionally?

Thanks

Hi @TM-123, thank you for your patience.

also for @mbvanleenen, @equibodyapp, @TM-123 and @cm1

There is one more important moment that is required for error solving:
In order to see the change, you may have to change the version back and forth to see the proper headers with the deploy. Or, you can also simply delete and recreate the element on a test page.

Hope the provided hint will help you. Please let us know if any issues will persist.

Have a nice week ahead!

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

2 Likes

Iā€™m unfortunately still getting the issue having toggled the version back & forth. Screen shot of what Iā€™m seeingā€¦ Anything else I can try?

Hi @TM-123, thanks for your reply.

Please also try to simply delete and recreate the element on the page (sometimes the plugin element remain on the previous version and is not updated properly on the plugin version change).

Please let us know if after this change the issue will persist.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Thank you. Iā€™ve tried that and the calendar is showing. Iā€™ll monitor it over the next few days and see if any issues arise!

1 Like

PS for anyone reading this and concerned about these issues, Zeroqode have been extremely responsive, helpful and proactive in trying to sort this out. Hopefully it is resolved now, but I wouldnā€™t be put off from using the plugin, and Iā€™m using a number of other ones from them.

2 Likes

Great.

Awesome.

Please.

Perfect,

For example, have a condition like:
When This Calendar's current event name is empty, change the event caption to xyz

And when we see all the events in the calendar, each event can have a different text, one can have the eventā€™s name, and another can have xyz

Ohh, I really need this feature. You can take a look at this

@ZeroqodeSupport Iā€™m running into a new bug where clicking the + more events link goes to the previous day instead of the correct day. I am using the event trigger for when that link is clicked and setting the date to AirCalendarā€™s more link clicked date, but itā€™s simply wrong. Any help on getting this addressed? If I modify my expression to be ā€œAirCalendarā€™s more link clicked date + days 1ā€ it works, but will be broken again as soon as you fix the issue.

Youā€™re having a time zone issue. The time zone defaults to UTC. I use go to date + or - hours (your time difference from UTC. If youā€™re using the air date picker to change the date things get even more interesting. 3.18 works but 3.19 does not. If you select today on it the time is different (hours & minutes) to clicking on todayā€™s date in the calendar. It all gets very confusing.

Hi @TM-123, youā€™re welcome :wink: and thank you for appreciation and feedback, each userā€™s opinion is very valuable for us :hugs:

Hi @hacker, thank you for additional details provided.

A 100% height can be achieved by using an HTML element on page with a corresponding setup,
Here is an example of such a setup:

<style>
#calendar {
    height: 100vh !important;
}
</style>

Where calendar is the plugin element id.

Unfortunately, the current plugin functionality doesnā€™t support such a feature. Sorry about that. As a possible workaround, we can propose the following:

• place 2 calendar elements on page, which of them showing his own event title field, and switch them depending on the condition that the user is logged in/out

Unfortunately, this feature is not possible too. Sorry about that :pray:

Hi @avern87 & @christo1 , thank you for your messages and apologies for the inconveniences met during the plugin use :pray:

Weā€™ve passed them to the developerā€™s team investigation. We will notify you asap when any news in this regard will appear.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Thank you! This is working but still there an error in the debugger:

Hi @bulat.akhmadeev, thanks for your reply.

Please try to vary the time within the pause action (it might be possible that 1000 ms is not enough for the calendar to load properly in some cases).

If after the time increase the error will keep appearing, please let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Thanks! Itā€™s helped!

1 Like

Hi, I was looking for a video tutorial for help with setting this up as I am not really sure where to start, could you please point me in the right direction? :slight_smile:

Hi @bulat.akhmadeev, thank you for letting us know that all is working properly now :hugs:

If you like our plugin, could you please rate it by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble editor? You can find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves.
The more feedback we get, the more motivated to build great plugins :wink:

Hi @clairemullaney, thanks for reaching out.

Please use for guidance and support the plugin:

Hope the provided links will help. If there will be any other plugin-related questions, please let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Thanks, @ZeroqodeSupport

I tried thanks and doesnā€™t work

I appreciate the proposed solution, but I donā€™t depend on if the user is logged in or not, I depend on other things.

Ohh, okay

Is there any you can implement this two last features? They are the most important ones for my app.

Hi @christo1 & @avern87 , sorry for no news so far in regard to your issues ( time zone & + more events link).
The developer team tried to reproduce your cases but on our side, all worked properly.

Please share a bit more details about your case (here or in DM) including a screencast (we recommend using Loom tool) or screenshots with use case flow and related workflows setup.
It will allow us to identify the reported issue much faster.

Hi @hacker, thanks for your reply.

Please be sure that youā€™ve indicated the calendar element ID correctly on the HTML code. In case the issue will persist, please share a bit more details (screenshots with calendar & HTML setup).

It is up to your app build what kind of condition you would like to use, in order to show one or another calendar.

Unfortunately, sometimes the possibility of improvement is limited by the used library capacities. If a certain feature is not supported by the library (Full Calendar, in this case), the plugin wouldnā€™t support it too. Sorry about that.

If there is anything else that we can help with about our plugin, please let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team