📅[New Plugin] Air Calendar (FullCalendar)

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport, is this plugin going to be upgraded to the new responsive engine soon?

hi @ZeroqodeSupport,

There is a bug regarding the “Event Limit clicked” feature.

1. If we leave that field empty (to define our own action), it still triggers the Popover one clicking.

1. If using the popover, it cuts off once the popover has reached the bottom of the plugin element, with no way to scroll within it. Not sure if this is a limitation of the library, but if #1 above was addressed, then this limitation can be avoided by handling event limit clicked using our own action.

Thanks,

Muneer

1 Like

Hi @equibodyapp, thanks for your question.

Yes, the update to the new responsive is expected in the following days. Once it will come to live, we will let you know asap.

Hi @muneer.hameer, thanks for your message.

Please share (here or in DM) a screencast with the use case flow in a step-by-step mode, it will allow us to analyze the reported case better.

We will check this moment, to see what could be done in this regard.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hi @muneer.hameer, thanks for your patience.

We have pushed a plugin update, that fixed the reported issue (cut off events list)

To check changes, please upgrade your plugin to the latest version (Version 2.36.0: minor fixes) and give it a try.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Thanks for upgrading it @ZeroqodeSupport

Could I also ask for another update? I’d really love to have the starting day field be dynamic - right now it’s a dropdown but can only be changed by having a conditional for each day of the week. For instance if I want to allow user’s to choose their own settings, I can’t just dynamically point to that field in a data table, I have to use 6 different conditionals based on what that field might contain.

1 Like

Hi @equibodyapp, you’re welcome :wink: and thank for your suggestions.

We’ve passed it to the developer team for consideration, so they will see how feasible would be to add it in future plugin updates. If any news will appear in this regard, we will let you know asap.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Thanks @ZeroqodeSupport :slight_smile:

Another thing :sweat_smile: - could we have the min and max width/height of the element exposed please? At the moment it only has fixed properties and I’d like to have a bit more granular control over the element responsiveness please :pray:

Always welcome :slightly_smiling_face: @equibodyapp

We’ve discussed your question with our team but unfortunately, we can not implement the requested feature into this plugin as it cannot handle further customization at the moment. Sorry for not being able to help in this regard.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can try to help you with. :pray:t2:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport ,

Having a buggy behaviour. Subscribed to Air Calendar (Full Calendar 5.9.0) using version 2.36.0, and copied over settings from demo page.

Problem: when dragging/dropping, resizing events, events disappear (see video). As well as workflow actions “AirCalendar event is resized” and “Air Calendar event is dropped” don’t do anything.

Also, when comparing the two editors (mine and demo page) they seem to be different but both are the same plugin with same versions (see screenshots).

Console shows no errors, nothing visual to indicate any action happening, except for the events disappearing.

Video:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PImdFFwd3h8-8a5_fo8tLJTkB31oDD4q/view?usp=sharing

Yeah the latest update is extremely buggy - I rolled back to 2.35.0

In addition I found that when a calendar element is hovered is goes back to day view (and not today’s view) regardless of what view the calendar is actually in. For example I had the calendar in Week grid and when hovered it would go to day grid.

I didn’t have time to create a loom and submit a bug report so just rolled back

1 Like

Hi @nur.ibrayev & @equibodyapp, thanks for reporting this issues and sorry for the inconveniences created :pray:.
We’ve passed them for developer team research and fix. Once any news will become available, we will let you know asap.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

@ZeroqodeSupport
Un update:

-It seems like as long as there is a “…event modified” workflow followed by a database action, the event disappearing stops, but having the other two workflows “…event is resized” & “…event is dropped” will cause disappearance.

Another bug:
-Whenever there is a condition on AirCalendar element like in the screenshot, the console throws a recursion error

This error doesn’t affect the function of the calendar, as the AirCalendar condition from above works fine (ie, prevents a user from dragging/resizing other user’s events).

I hope this helps with solving the bugs.

Thanks!

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport,

For displaying event times, fullcalendar does not display end event time for dayGridMonth and dayGridWeek views by default but you can get it by setting the displayEventEnd to true as per fullcalendar js documentation: displayEventEnd - Docs | FullCalendar

Would it be possible to expose that boolean option to us below the “Display event time” setting ?(see screenshot) OR tell if how to achieve that with custom css.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport

With this plug in is it possible to click and select multiple dates at once (e.g. I want to add availability on the 1st, 2nd, 5th, 18th by selecting only those days). I’m trying to decide whether to buy this plug in or TopCal

Hi @muneer.hameer, thanks for your suggestion, we’ve added it to the list of possible plugin improvements. The developer team will check how feasible would be to add it in future plugin updates.
Once any news will become available, we will let you know asap.

Hi @ramzizi, thanks for reaching out.

Regretfully, current plugin functionality doesn’t support such a feature. To check all available events and action, please see the plugin description on demo editor page: Seanhootsdemopro | Bubble Editor

In there will be any other plugin-related questions, please let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

@ZeroqodeSupport Is there any way that in resource, the resource is contained within a list of that resource.

I am building a labour planner in my app, with the resources being users, and some tasks have multiple users, and i would like the task to be displayed across their calendar.

When i use the resource list field, it doesn’t show any of the tasks. Presumably because it’s looking for a non list feild.

Thanks.

Hi @alan.mackintosh1, thanks for your patience.

A possible solution might be to add a constraint on element display, sorting events by particular source name. See the example below:

Hope the provided hint will help. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help with about our plugin.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @nur.ibrayev & @equibodyapp, thanks for your patience :pray:

We’ve pushed a plugin update (Version 2.39.0: Deprecated “eventResize”) that should fix the above-reported issues.

Fields that are missing within your editor depend on the event type, so if Bubble understands that in event type there is nothing to insert, (for example there is no yes / no field), then they are not displayed.
Thus, please check your database, namely “Search for meeting Room Bookings”, all should be the same as in the screenshot below.

A solution, in this case, is to use this flow, as the conditionals might not work properly:

Hope the provided solutions will help. In case there will be any issues, besides the use case description, please also share a screencast with the plugin element and actions setup, it allows us to get the issue solved much faster.

Have a good week ahead!

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi,

the event for the blocked days does not work on may calendar.
I have the latest version.
Bildschirmfoto 2022-10-24 um 18.00.49

Bildschirmfoto 2022-10-24 um 17.52.13

Hi @elisae2011, thanks for your message.

Once the plugin element setup is specified that blocked events can be edited (yes), they are considered as ordinary events, so the “A Air Calendar event” event is triggered.
For triggering the “Air Calendar A Blocked event Clicked” it is required to have the “no” value in “Allow editing blocked” field.

Hope the provided answer helps. If there is anything else that I can help with, please let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team