šŸ“…[New Plugin] Air Calendar (FullCalendar)

Hi @darren.james7518, sorry if provided links didnā€™t offer a solution for your case (we tried to add the most used one).
We would be glad to help with any question that relates to our plugin. Please let us know if there are questions that we can help with.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team
Regards,

That would be much appreciated thank you. I will message you in private chat. For me, the appeal of the plugin was the example calendar you provide, and whilst you do make it clear that the calendar wonā€™t look like this out of the box, it might be a nice idea to a have a ā€˜how-toā€™ video or something to show how to get that exact ā€˜demonstrationā€™ set up because it seems to be likely that most people do want that setup with date picker etc. Just a thought!

Any luck on this one @ZeroqodeSupport? I would really love to be able to display some dynamic text on each day of the calendar.

Hi @avern87, thanks for your message.

Regretfully, there are no news in regard to this particular feature. If something will change, we will let you know first.

Let us know if there are any other plugin-related questions that we can help with in the meanwhile.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Dear all,
I bought the Air Calender Plugin, but cannot resolve the following.
I use ResourceTimelineDayview, however, the display is in correct. From the attached screen capture, the endtime is 11:55am, however the display is at 11:50am timeslot.
Please advise if this is setup issue or there is a bug? thanks a lot in advance!

Hi @thomas.ho188, thanks for your message.

The current setup is correct, as each cell means 5 minutes, please see the screenshot for the explanation of how the time is counted.

Hope this helps. Please let us know if there are any other plugin-related questions that we can help with.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

OK I got it . Thank you very much.

1 Like

Can we get some updates for the List views. Iā€™m trying to use the ā€œlistWeekā€ view but having a few issues. As you can see in the image when the calendar is small enough for mobile, it cuts off dates and the title of the event if its too long. The time portion takes up too much space.

Also, the date headers where it says Wednesday, Thursday & Saturday. Can we edit those. Mainly background color, font size and color. The event text is bigger than the date text.

Hi @rmrosek, thanks for your question.

Weā€™re afraid that the required changes are more related to a particular use case setup and such improvements would load the element setting tab too much. Sorry about that.

A workaround, in this case, would be to add an HTML element that would modify the required parameters. Please note that this requires a bit of CSS knowledge.

Here is an example of such code (remove the spaces between brackets and style word):
< style >
.fc-list-event-time {
color: #444;
background: #999;
font-size: 12px;
}
.fc-list-day-cushion {
}
.fc-event-title {
}
< /style >

To find the id of element that you want to change, use the developer console in inspect mode

Hope this will help. If there will be any other plugin-related questions, please let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Thanks. Have you tried these yourself? The event info Iā€™m able to change itself in the element settings tab. You already have that programmed in(using calendar background). I just need the day headers changed, which is the ID .fc-list-day-cushion. Its not changing the background color. This being said, you already have a ā€˜Calendar Backgroundā€™ option in the element settings that changes everything on other views but not for the list view. See pics

Screenshot 2023-02-01 at 8.59.20 AM

Are you able to fix the width issue? From what I can tell its an issue with .fc-list-event-time. I can manually set a PX and it will adjust everything but the time gets overlapped by the event title then. Iā€™ve tried giving the time a word-wrap but thats not working either.

One more thing Iā€™ve noticed. on the defualt list view it shows the Day and Date, yet if I do a custom list view it only shows the date. Can it show the day and date just like the default list view?

Hi @rmrosek, thanks for the reply.

Please consider the provided instruction only as a general one, a template, which should be adjusted as per each case requirement.

We understand that in certain circumstances our plugin may not correspond to your project requirements, but regretfully, such improvements would excessively load the element setting tab as well as can negatively influence the overall plugin functionality. Sorry about that.

If there will be any questions about default plugin features, please let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

@ZeroqodeSupport
I recently updated to version 21 (from 17), and the selected resource function has stopped working. I use it to click and drag a selection on a resource to schedule labour. it is no longer recognising a resource has been selected.

Are you able to look into compatibility issues please, I have reverted to v17 but would like to upgrade ASAP.

Hi @alan.mackintosh1, thanks for reporting this.
Weā€™ve passed this on to the developer team for research. Once any news will appear, we will let you know asap.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @alan.mackintosh1, thanks for your patience.

Weā€™ve tested this on our side and the plugin is working properly on 21st version.

For a better understanding of your case, please add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide me a link to your application.
This will allow us to check your settings and run some tests to fix the mentioned problem.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:

Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Looking to hear you soon.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello

@ZeroqodeSupport does your plugin has been updated on the new responsive engine ?

In Septembre 2022, you said it will be updated in the coming days but I didnā€™t find new information about it.

Thanks in advance,

@seanhoots @ZeroqodeSupport

Im interested in using the resourceTimelineWeek but without the timeline (so that the rooms are still on the left hand side) in the week view.

Here is a codepen link to explain it better. The Week view with rooms on the left column (with no timeline which is exactly what Iā€™m looking for). Notice the day view is the only one with a timeline.

Youā€™ll notice they use

views:{
        resourceTimelineWeek: {
          slotDuration: { days: 1 }
        }
    },

Is this something you can add to your plugin or is there a way for me to implement it using your plugin?

Hi @Newman, thanks for your question.

Yes, already from the 2.35.0 update (September 29th) it is adapted to the new responsive.

Hi @luminrabbit, thanks for your inquiry.

Regretfully, our customizing possibilities are limited by the used Full Calendar library. Such adjustments may interfere negatively with other plugin features. Sorry about that.

If there will be any other plugin-related questions, please let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

hi
Tried looking in the docs but no lock. Can you please explain the difference between these workflows?
Screenshot 2023-02-18 at 09.02.21
Which should we use in order to get new events from database?

Hi @cm1, thanks for a good question :slight_smile:

Weā€™ve passed it on to the developer team. Once they will provide us with feedback, we will let you know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @cm1, here are the answers:

• Reload Events AirCalendar - this action hides all events, and then displays again, updating all data (including calculating the time of the event in a new time zone).
  • Render AirCalendar - this action renders the calendar on the page. If the calendar is already rendered - refresh it completely. Also, it triggers automatically when: the event duration changes or on event deletion
  • Re-render events AirCalendar - this action refetches events from all sources and rerenders them on the screen.

Please use the ā€œReload Eventsā€ action for that.

Hope this answers helps. If there will be any other questions, you know where to find us :wink:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team