Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

📅[New Plugin] Air Calendar (FullCalendar)

Hi @darren.james7518

I don’t know if I understood you well, but you can definitely show a popup when a day is clicked. Just add the action “Show element” in the right workflow.

1 Like

@rpetribu Unfortunately the element you have circled is for the old Bubble Full calendar (I haven’t uninstalled it yet). The AirCalendar has no options to show a popup when a day is clicked, only an event as you can see from the image.

But here it is working just fine :thinking:

Can’t you see this event?

1 Like

Well that is a good start, at least now I know the setting is in the ‘Elements’ tab, that is something not explained clearly. But, I still don’t have that setting … see below … I tried many of them… utterly unclear - I don’t know why everything says ‘a’ AirCalendar … what does ‘a’ mean?

aaa

I have nothing which says “AirCalendar is clicked” so I think I’ll have to request a refund … wasted 1.5 days on this, I thought it would come with clear/simple instructions but must say it’s the worst plugin I have tried in 2 years.

You’re looking in the wrong place… you’re looking under actions… it’s an event you want, not an action.

1 Like

Thanks @adamhholmes and @rpetribu I have found it and also realized what confused me. Basically I was right clicking on the calendar and trying to show a popup but I needed to go to workflows and add an event. This is obviously due to my lack of experience but I do feel the instructions could have explained this, maybe a dummy guide to setting up would have been good. Anyway, thanks guys for helping.

1 Like

Hi @darren.james7518, thanks for reaching out, and sorry for the inconveniences met during the plugin setup :pray:

From our side, we would like to add that for customers’ help we have a separate plugin page (Air Calendar) that includes:

If there will be any other questions that we can help with about our plugin, please let us know.

Have a great weekend!

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Correct me if I am wrong but this does not offer any help for showing a popup when a day is clicked. You do have example workflow for updating an event, but not a day. I installed, uninstalled and spent more than a day on this so if I am correct and you don’t have help for this then might be worth adding to help others.

Hi @darren.james7518, sorry if provided links didn’t offer a solution for your case (we tried to add the most used one).
We would be glad to help with any question that relates to our plugin. Please let us know if there are questions that we can help with.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team
Regards,

That would be much appreciated thank you. I will message you in private chat. For me, the appeal of the plugin was the example calendar you provide, and whilst you do make it clear that the calendar won’t look like this out of the box, it might be a nice idea to a have a ‘how-to’ video or something to show how to get that exact ‘demonstration’ set up because it seems to be likely that most people do want that setup with date picker etc. Just a thought!

Hi @darren.james7518, thanks for your reply.

Sure, let us know the questions that we can help with about our plugin.

Thanks for your suggestion. We’ve passed it to the responsible team for consideration.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team