📅[New Plugin] Air Calendar (FullCalendar)

I have a question regarding the google calendar connection.

1. Is this a persistent connection? (Will users have to login into google every time they open the calendar?)

2. Is it a two way connection (events made on air calendar show up on google and events on google show up on air calendar?)

Hi @jeffmccutcheon, thanks for your questions.

Please note that in this case, only the app owner is setting the connection with the Google calendar through the editor to source the events displayed in the calendar.

Regretfully no, it is a one-way connection, allowing only to display events from the Google Calendar.

Please let us know if there are any other plugin-related questions that we can help with.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Has anyone had issues with the plugin just not loading on page load? When the page is refreshed it’s a 50/50 chance that the plugin will load? This was occurring when I was on version 2.34, so I updated to the current version (2.47) and it is still happening. There seems to be no errors in the debugger/inspector either? It’s also occurring in my live environment which is still on v. 2.34

@ZeroqodeSupport

Hi @_james, thanks for your message.

This might be possible due to the fact that the plugin element has not been appropriately updated to the newest version. Please remove the plugin element and add a new one, setting all setup again. This should help.

In case the issue persists, please let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi there,
I have removed and rebuilt the calendar and the issue is still persisting

Hi @_james, thanks for your reply.

For a better understanding of your case, please add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide us a link to your application (as well as let us on which page and under which user we can replicate your case).
This will allow us to check your settings and run some tests to fix the mentioned problem.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:
Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Looking to hear you soon.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

is there a way to integate the plugin into my app so it looks exactly like the preview mode?

The pluggin is displaying the data in the wrong slot -1 hour before.
Let me explain.

The current version installed ( 2.47.0 –minor fixes)
The Local Time Zone is aligned with the “red line” & the computer hour

The data is correctly saved and displayed in the popup, but not in the plugging correct slot

the plugin timezone configuration is set to the local owner’s timezone

some extra information
Extra Data:

Local Time Zone in this example: Mexico City
Date: March 28, 2023
VPN: No VPN connection

Please, can you help me or guide me? I already wrote in the zerocode forum, please apologized me if I´m duplicating this with your team.
thanks

Hi @gev, thanks for your question.

Sure, please access the plugin demo editor page and use it as a guide during your use case setup (and supporting documentation of course)

Hi @gndario, thanks for your message.

Please try to set the Owners timezone field to an appropriate region instead of local value:

Hope it helps. In case the issue persists, please let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi there,

Thanks for the quick response. I tried that before, and indeed, it works. But regarding that:

1. what happens if I have users from another timezone?
  2. It will show data in their time zone regarding what I set up as a time zone in the plugin.

The “documentation” says, "Calendar owner timezone is used for parsing events before saving in actual timezone".

3 Does it mean users from other time zones have no problems with wrong time slots?

Thnaks

Hi @gndario, thanks for your questions.

They will see displayed events time adapted to their local time. For saving the added events correctly, please use the plugin element custom states ( timezone offset display seconds / timezone offset save seconds)

Yes, the event time display is adapted to the current timezone.

Only if you’ve set the event-saving workflow correctly, using the above-mentioned states.

Please find additional information in the supporting documentation:

Hope this helps. In case of any other plugin-related questions, drop a message here.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello, I need help with the air calendar plugin, how to make it so that when I drag and drop it opens a popup with the dates and time corresponding to the drag and drop and I can add the name of the task and so save

There are two events to look at:

AirCalendar event is modified triggered when dragging/dropping an event in the calendar. It’s what I use to change the starting and/or ending date and time of an existing event.

AirCalendar selection is made triggered when user selects a blank part of the calendar. It’s what I use to allow the user to create a new event.
Essentials of the workflow are

1. Do whatever you need to create an event in your database with the beginning and ending date/time selected by the user.
  2. Display the newly created event in your popup (not yet visible)
  3. Show the popup.
  4. leave it to the popup to make changes to the event, i.e. give it its name or any other properties the popup collects.

I suggest carefully studying and trying every available AirCalendar event until you’re comfortable with them.

Good luck.

1 Like

hi laurence, thx for the help but unfortunately it is too complicated for me, could you show me with pictures or I give you access to the app?

Hi @rayanerachid91212, thank you for your question.

Besides the advice shared above , please consider as a workable setup example our demo editor page: Seanhootsdemopro | Bubble Editor

namely related workflow & element setup:

Hope this helps. Drop us a message is there will be any other plugin-related questions.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

I am having an issue with AirCalendar rendering in browsers other than Chrome. Here is a side-by-side screenshot of the same page (left is Chrome, right is Safari):

These screenshots were taken at the same point in time. I am using v2.47 (latest version).

Any direction you can provide that might be helpful to get these working across platforms?

Thank you!

thank ! I have another question, how to synchronize the name of a resource with the dropdown. Here I need that each time I make a selection on the calendar, the name of the employee corresponds well to the selected resource.

Hi @ksaitow1, thanks for your message.

Indeed a strange case, not reported earlier by anyone.

For a better understanding of your case, please add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide us a link to your application (as well as let us on which page and under which user we can replicate your case).
This will allow us to check your settings and run some tests to fix the mentioned problem.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:
Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Looking to hear you soon.

Hi @rayanerachid91212, thanks for your question.

Regretfully, calendar element custom states don’t allow to get such state. For more info on available state, please check the plugin supporting documentation: https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/air-calendar-(full-calendar)

Drop us a message if there will be any other plugin-related questions.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Thanks for your response. Added you as a collaborator on my app. Will send an email with the user information. Look forward to understanding how to resolve this issue. Much appreciated!

Ken

Hi @ksaitow1, thanks for your patience.
The developers checked and find the issue cause (compatibility between the new responsive and Safari browser): to fix it, please add the min height value to the calendar element: Screenshot by Lightshot

With this adjustment, it should display properly.

Have a great day!

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team