[New Plugin] Air Copy to clipboard

Hello, I’m a beginner in the bubble and I’m having two difficulties using the plugin.
1º How do I include a “tooltip text” in the “Aircopytoclipboard”?
2nd The texts that I need to copy were saved with formatting (bold, italic, underline, size, etc …), when I paste in Word the text comes with the formatting codes, how to make the text be pasted in Word without those codes?

It’s pasting like this.
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]This text[/size][/font][size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] is just an [/font][/size][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]EXAMPLE.[/font][/size]

I need it to paste like this, how do I do it?
This text is just an EXAMPLE.

Hi @seanhoots & the rest of the gang…

First, this is an AWESOME plugin - thanks a million! I have it working great as a workflow action using “copy to clipboard” for a button. However, I’ve been trying to use the same action with “on page load” and just can’t get it to work. Wondering what I’m doing wrong??

TIA.

Hi there, i have an issue with this awesome plugin

cannt copy from id elements, was working fine but right now not copy

@yorgio1024 we didn’t see @seanhoots since a lot of time.
Maybe you can explain your issue? Error code?

This is my settings, when the user press the button was copy this list using the ID element but is not working now and i did not touch anything from there

And do you have an error in browser console log?

I got this on my console when push the button

Any Update?

This plugin is deprecated or unsupported? I think the new updates from bubble broke this plugin but @seanhoots don’t reply

Hey Bubblers :wave:
Happy to share the news that this plugin along with all the other plugins made by notorious bubbler @seanhoots have been acquired by Zeroqode :rocket:

We’ll do our best to maintain and improve these plugins in a timely and efficient manner. Look out for updates on these plugins soon :slight_smile: For any questions or assistance requests please make sure to tag @ZeroqodeSupport

Here is the full list of acquired plugins:

To see almost 300 other Bubble plugins made by Zeroqode please go to No-Code App Plugins for Bubble | Zeroqode

Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode
#1 Bubble Publisher and Developer

logo-icon-S-circle

100+ Bubble Templates
25+ Bubble Courses
250+ Bubble Plugins
20+ Bubble Building Blocks
Convert Web to iOS & Android

2 Likes

Hey,

There is a new Element ID when inserting the copy to clipboard action. What is it?

Thanks in advance :slightly_smiling_face: :computer:

@hacker I contacted them about this on the Zeroqode forum. They confirmed a bug and are working on a fix. I had to revert to a previous version to get the issue checker to stop throwing an error.

1 Like

Hey, @equibodyapp,

On what version there are no bugs?

Not entirely sure, I just went back to the version I was on before upgrading - I think 2.0

1 Like

@ZeroqodeSupport any updates on the required element id as part of a copy to clipboard workflow? In my case, I’m copying something about a thing that isn’t stored in an input. So there’s no need for an elementID. And, there’s no documentation over what ID I should be supplying there even if I wanted to share one. Can you shed some light on this? Currently keeping this plugin on an older version to avoid the issues that show up in the issue tracker when I upgrade.

1 Like

This is awesome.

I haven’t quite gotten it to work yet, though.

I want to copy this HTML to the clipboard.

Configured the data.

Screen Shot 2021-04-18 at 8.15.23 AM

But I keep getting this error…

Any ideas? See anything wrong?

@avern87 exactly my issue as well.

I tried the newest version of the plugin today and I cannot get it to work. On top of that I tried to find a working example on the plugin page but it leads only to here and I cannot find any link to the editor there.
I appreciate what Zeroqode is doing for the Bubble community but I have learned to stay away from their plugins and templates because the quality is very poor in my experience. The issues with this plugin is a perfect example for that.

3 Likes

I agree, I went to try it for the first time today and encountered the above issue. The workaround was to use an older version of the plugin if you only want to copy, for me v2.0 seemed to work but nothing newer.

1 Like

I am able to get it to work by only using the ID attributes of the Trigger and action field, and then within the workflow, I run the action “Copy to clipboard” and use the ID element of the action field there. It works, however, i cannot get it to work within a RG. It only copies the first input, and not the corresponding parent group’s input like you would expect.