[New Plugin] Bdk Utilities

@gnelson George thank very much for the clear and exhaustive tutorial and instruction

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome. Iā€™d be very interested in knowing whether it worked for your need.

Hello @gaurav,

I havenā€™t figured how to clear my easylist. Iā€™ve looked, but havenā€™t found the answer to that specifically mentioned. Will you explain how to do that?

Thanks,
George

Hi @gnelson,
You simply need to set it to an empty item and it is equivalent of clearing the easy list :slight_smile:
Feel free to check out the setup in the demo (the clear selection button)

Best,
Gaurav

1 Like

Hi @petter,
That completely makes sense. I just added the ā€˜Reset to initial contentā€™ action to easy list that should allow you to reset to the initial content. Please upgrade your plugin for the same.

@gnelson just in case you were actually looking for this in your previous post :point_up_2:

Best,
Gaurav

2 Likes

Hi @gaurav,

Thanks for answering this. I thought Iā€™d tried that. Guess not. LOL.

Hi @gaurav,

I have used RGData/RGExtractor to extract values from two input boxes within a repeating groupā€™s. Two lists are produced (column 1 and 2).

I have used List Processor to iterate over the repeating groupā€™s thing and modify one field, using one list from RGData as the input list (column 1).

My question is ā€“ is there a way to input two lists into List Processor, or to combine two List Processors to edit one thing (2 fields to be edited)?

The reason I want to do this is to update/modify 2 fields from the repeating groupā€™s thing with data from the 2 input boxes. I have previously used ā€œSchedule an API workflow on a listā€ in combination with RGData/RGExtractor, but List Processor looks like a better option.

Hope you can help! Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

PS: Amazing utilities by the way!

Hi @ask,
Sorry about the delayed response. Yeah thereā€™s a simple way if I understood the underlying ask of your question correctlyā€¦

Instead of running the list processor on one of those inputs, run it on a list of numbers (for this, you can output the current cells index as a third column of the repeating group and run on it).
Then you will be to access other columns values concurrently using
Column 1ā€™s item # Thisā€™ list processorsā€™ current value
Column 2ā€™s item # Thisā€™ list processorsā€™ current value

Thank you for the feedback!! :slight_smile: Glad you find the utilities useful

@gaurav any idea how to solve this using this plugin?

Well the easiest way would be to simply use the Repeating group tools (bdk) plugin. Just have a repeating group of type full list, and use the plugin to extract out the output text you want, such as Product1Quantity1 or anything else at all for that matter.

The RG can be like 1x1 size or something and behind some corner of the page (has to be visible to work). That way it wont interfere with your design.

1 Like

@gaurav How can I remove an item from Easylist? Similar to ā€œAdd item to Easylistā€. The revert to previous does not work for my use case.

In my case, I am adding the same element multiple times to a list. And I want to remove one of them.

For now you can simply filter out the item the usual bubble way i.e. using filtered action. The revert to previous is an ā€˜undoā€™ action. Iā€™ll be adding a remove item from list action to Easylist element.

1 Like

Hi @gaurav!
Iā€™m facing an issue with lists in Bubble, which doesnā€™t allow me to store duplicate entries in the list - I have described it here:

Is there any way that your utilities may help me to solve this issue?

Can I put a listprocessor within a listprocessor?

Hi Gaurav - Question for you - is the following working as intended? Iā€™m using an EasyList in combination with a ListProcessor on a page to loop through a list of records, during each loop adding a list of records from the current value to the EasyList. It works great (thank you!) but throws an error (see attached) when trying to add a null list to the current value inside the ListProcessor workflow. This is quickly solved by checking for empty lists before adding to the EasyList, but I was a bit surprised it was required in order to handle the error,ā€¦? Thanks, generally loving your plugins and responsiveness on the forums!easylisterror

I believe so - Iā€™m using a nested ListProcessor in my app and itā€™s working well. Pretty cool

Hi @jdubbya,
Thank you for the kind words :smiley: Appreciate the feedback!
Yeah I think it doesnt account for the case where the list itself evaluates to null. Youā€™re right in skipping that step if null. Iā€™ll include a implicit check for that inside the plugin in a future update.

Cheers,
Gaurav

1 Like

Hi Guarav,

Saw your post on nested json:

So if I would like to call this:
PATCH https://api.videoask.com/forms/[form_id]

And send this data:
{
** ā€œnotificationsā€: {**
** ā€œsend_contact_message_emailsā€: false**
** }**
}

I cannot do that with the Bubble API Connector?

Solved in: Send a sub parameter in an API call

1 Like

Hi Gurav,

Can i use this plugin to extract a list of things with multiple fields to text with the right spaces in between?