[New plugin] Beautiful Customizable Charts and Graphs (ApexCharts.js)

I have experienced with radial bar that having more than 100% can lead to a radial bar that take more space in the element. I wil try to send you some example later today

Update 4.8.0

1 - You have now the option to append unlimited more data series to the Scatter chart using workflow actions!

2 - Added the ‘hide series’ and ‘show series’ workflow actions to the Scatter chart to create custom legends.

ezgif-2-8f5535d8d6ef

3 - Fixed a bug regarding the legend placement for the Radial chart.

Don’t forget to refresh your editor after upgrading

2 Likes

Hi Thimo,

I wonder if using lines chart or multiline chart, it is possible to show only x-axis labels as it doesn’t seems to work for me .

Thanks in, advance for support

Steve

1 Like

Hi @ambassa.steve, thank you for flagging!

This feature works on the multi-line chart, but I have confirmed that this doesn’t work as expected on the line chart. I have fixed this now and the update will be pushed at the end of this week :slight_smile:

Hi Thimo,

I missed the information. Thanks for your reactivity.
:+1:

Update 4.9.0

Fixed a bug regarding the ‘hide Y-axis labels’ and ‘hide X-axis labels’ options when using the Line chart element.

2 Likes

Hi @Thimo , is there any chance of including Gantt Chart’s in the future updates?

Hi @mocabe, the library (ApexCharts.js) does have support for a Gantt chart, but it is really limited in capability. Therefore I have created a separate plugin for Gantt charts that uses a different library. You can see it here: https://bubble.io/plugin/gantt--timeline-chart-1590674038645x890698412804014100 :slight_smile:

Thank you very much!
I’ll check it out!

1 Like

Update 4.10.0

All the charts (except radar) will return the value of the data point that is hovered as a state! If you are using a line/area chart make sure you have events enabled and have a marker size greater than 0.

The charts now also have the option to reset the hover value (state) on mouse leave. This will clear the state when a point is not hovered any more. Some of the charts are updated on the demo page to showcase this in action:

Hover preview

2 Likes

An amazing plugin, but more so, an amazing developer! I’ve worked directly with Thimo on a few issues and he’s quick to respond, quick to implement updates whenever possible, and very insightful. I use this plugin in a ton of areas in our app and our users love it!

Thanks Thimo for another 3-point shot!

4 Likes

Thank you for the kind words @alejandrowunderlich! :slight_smile: Great to hear that your users are enjoying the plugin!

3 Likes

I’m trying to understand how charts work, would appreciate if @Thimo or anyone else could help me on this.

I’d like a pie chart that displays current user eventTypes
My db is structured as User > Projects > eventTypes:

I’m trying these settings, following the sample editor, but I can’t seem to make it work:

What am I missing?

Thanks!

Hi @letsexecute!

You are here here using the operator :count, instead of the ‘s count of the grouping. The ‘s count is a bit further down the list :slight_smile:

Like this:

1 Like

YES!! Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

I have a color field for each EventType. Can the color be dynamically set based on each series ‘color’?

@letsexecute This is at the moment not yet possible in the current version of the plugin, but I will definitely look into the possibility to include a feature like this in future updates :slight_smile:

Wonderful plugin! Is it possible to connect null values yet?

Hi @jared.gibb, the plugin should be able to handle null values :slight_smile:

Hi @Thimo

I use scatter chart and would like to set min, max value and range in x-axis and y-axis.
Is it possible to set them?

For example,

min:10
max:90
range: 10 => 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90

scatter_chart