Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

[New plugin] Beautiful Customizable Charts and Graphs (ApexCharts.js)

Hey Thimo,

this update is amazing been waiting for it. Few UI issues I’m facing though:

1. When I add a max y-value to the bar chart, it adds 2 decimal steps to the y-axis which I didn’t opt for. I would rather the steps be 1 instead of randomly converting to 0.5 or sometimes 0.2

2. When the x-axis label is long, it becomes diagonal, which is fine. butwhen the text is really long then the entire graph is eaten up by the long diagnoal text. Is there a way the x-axis label can stay horizontal a stacked (like the attached image)

3- and one last thing, since its a great update (adding the y-max feature), it’ll be even greater to have the same feature in the radar charts

thanks!

I’ve now purchased for 2 of my apps. You keep adding to this wonderful plugin and I’ll keep adding it to all my new apps! Great job.

1 Like

@amna I will look into the first 2 points you mentioned and see if I can improve that for you! :slight_smile:

Your third point is already implemented and will be included in the new update! I am still waiting for a Bubble related bug to be solved before I can push the update, so hopefully that wil be fixed soon. That update will also include 2 new charts :rocket:

Thank you so much for the kind words @josh10! I am always looking for ways to make to improve the plugin, so if you have any feedback definitely let me know! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Only thing I have found is this small wording issue on the conditionals. Besides that nothing yet.

1 Like

Update 5.0.0 - 2 new charts!

1 - Added the ‘Polar area’ chart!

2 - Added the ’Treemap’ chart! This chart supports multiple data series and you can append unlimited more series using workflows.

I have updated the demo page so you can see these charts in action:
Area polar & treemap preview

3 - Added the ’Monochrome mode’ for the Polar area, Radial, Pie and Donut chart! This will use the specified monochrome color and change the shade to a lighter one for every data point. This way you don’t have to manually specify a different color for every data point.

4 - You can now specify min and max Y-axis values for the Radar chart.

5 - Improved the way the charts handle custom states.

1 Like

@Thimo does your plugin offer the ability to create area, scatter, or bar charts where the marker can be a custom image? Here’s an example of what I’m trying to achieve.Screen Shot 2020-10-27 at 4.46.39 PM

Hi @trygumball, using custom images as markers is unfortunately not supported by the ApexCharts library at this time.

1 Like

Hey Thimo, is it possible to have two different scales in the same chart?

For example I would like the Series 1 to show values in $ and Series 2 show values as %. If I do this now using an area chart the % line will be flat compared to the $ line because of the scale difference.

Any solution?
Thanks

What I am trying to do is to compare different sets of data to have a visual clue of a correlation. So it would be very common to have different scales and each chart should be displayed according to its scale. Like this for example:

1 Like

Hi @bralca88, the current version of the plugin doesn’t support this feature. I will look into this for you to see if I can implement something like this in future updates for you because I think this should be possible. This will be a somewhat complex feature to integrate though, so I can’t give you a timeframe for this.

Thanks!
I am looking forward to having this feature in the plugin!

Hey @Thimo, is it possible to do annotations in the charts? Or directly edit the JS to do this? I’ve attached an image of what I’m looking to do

1 Like

Hi @jvermey, annotations are supported by the ApexChart JS library, but not implemented in the plugin at this time. This may come in a future update, but I can’t promise that at the moment. I will definitely keep it in mind!

love the plugin/library and second annotation support!

1 Like

@jvermey Initial tests look promising and I think that I can include it in the coming update! :slight_smile:

ezgif-7-3658ca6cac52

1 Like

Thanks Thimo! That looks great, will the annotation be able to have multiple sections?

@jvermey I am not exactly sure what you mean with multiple sections, do you by any chance have an example? :slight_smile:

Yeah, I was thinking something like this.

You can have unlimited annotations in a chart, so you can create multiple annotations to get this effect. I am not sure if using 1 annotation and dividing it up in sections is supported, but I will look into that.