Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

[New plugin] Beautiful Customizable Charts and Graphs (ApexCharts.js)

@Toby1 in this case I would recommend a legend on the right or left side. When a legend is placed on the right or left side it becomes scrollable when it overflows :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks!

Hello, @Thimo
Is there any way to build Waterfall Chart?

Thanks

Hi @Thimo

Is it possible to have an option to reverse the direction of the radial chart?
right now it renders clockwise. It would be good to have the option to reverse the direction as a representation of a negative value.

Hi @Thimo - great plugin! I’m working on an area chart with multiple lines and have 2 questions:

1. Adjusting the Y-axis tick amount does doesn’t change the chart. I did see a previous post about this, but I experience this issue regardless if the y-axis min or y-axis max values are set. Is there any fix for this? The Y-axis tick amount does function properly on the single line chart, but I need multiple.

2. Is there any way to make data display differently in the axis and toolbar? For example, could you change y-axis to display 0 decimals and have the data display with 1 decimal in the toolbar?

Thanks in advance - I appreciate your help and work on this plugin!

1 Like

@chammer Thanks for flagging! I have just pushed an update (6.41.0) that should fix the Y-axis tick amount issue!

Your second point is not (yet) supported, but I will look into it if I can add it to a future update! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello @Thimo,

I am trying to create a chart whith Apex Chart with date on x absis where the date distribution will be proportional with the elapsed time.
In my example the space between the first date and the 3 others should be much bigger than the space between the date 2 and 4.
But for now it’s distributed equally.

Is it possible ?

screenshot_APEXCHART

Thank you! The update works - thanks for your quick response and support!

@evodev Yes, you should use a date grouping for this. I have included a link below that shows how that works (the demo page also has more grouping examples) :slight_smile:

The Area chart multiple lines has multiple options to handle empty values:

@Thimo Would it be possible to have more than four series in the multiple bar and line charts? I would like to stack up to five series in a bar chart, but I’m having to use a different plugin. Thank you!

@benedict yes you can add unlimited more data series using workflows. You can for example do this using the ‘is loaded’ state of the plugin. I have a demo for you below:

It works, thank you for the quick response!

@Thimo

I have converted my app to the new responsive engine. Besides ApexCharts. Any chance you will release an update for the new responsive engine?

Thank you

@Thimo , anyone already report any plugin conflict, using ApexCharts?

I’m saying this because in my project, i’m temporally using a free radar chart plugin, just to have a design idea, but i subscribed your plugin to test, and the charts literally don’t show up.

Could it be a conflict between them?

The plugin that I’m using is this Radar Chart Plugin | Bubble

@Pat For so far I know, I don’t have the ability to update my plugins for the new responsive engine. I think we should wait till Bubble updates their engine or is out of beta. I did saw a forum topic that they are working on it :slight_smile:

However, current options like the min and max width should allow you to make the plugin fit your app right? I have a demo here: Chartpreview | Bubble Editor

@Newed Two separate plugins could conflict. Could you try uninstalling that radar chart to see if that makes a difference?

@Thimo I hope you are well. Wanted to check with you on the x-axis labels being cut off. The latest update sounded like it might fix this, but maybe I misunderstood.

@Thimo Is anyone seeing any issues with Area Chart Multiline when the chart initializes with only 1 series provided. After one of the last updates (I think the last) any multi line chart with only one series will not display data.

@rivergalli The last update was a very minor change as the Area chart had the min and max width for the X-axis labels swapped around.

For me the Multi line charts are woking completely fine with 1 data series. I will send you a PM so we can take a closer look!

Hi @Thimo , I have added 2 donut charts on a page, but it seems that only 1 of them is visible.
Is there a way to display 2 similar charts on 1 page ?

@elian Yes multiple the same charts are possible ofcourse. Not sure what is happening in your app. I will send you a PM so we can take a closer look!