[New plugin] Beautiful Customizable Charts and Graphs (ApexCharts.js)

@stieger This is not yet supported by the library, but I did submit it as a feature request so hopefully it will be implemented soon. I did just implement a way to convert your data to percentage values to make it work with this chart:

This will be released soon :slight_smile:

I have a question regarding Bubble charts. Iā€™m trying to to create a chart that shows a series of Partners (Partner Name) plotted on a chart by x-Axis: Health Score and y-axis: Revenue.

I cannot seem to append the name of the Partner to each of the data points (see image). The text below the chart is the output of list calculations that Iā€™m using. Is there a way to do this?

I also wanted to drive a second chart from selections on the chart using ā€œPartnerā€ from the custom tooltip, but since Iā€™m having problems getting the Partner Name into the chart passing the Partner ID to another chart is also proving difficult. Any help is much appreciated!

There in the current version of the plugin no option to add dynamic labels to the scatter/bubble charts. I am not sure if this is possible to implement, but I can look into that for you! You could maybe filter your data to and create a separate data series for every partner, but I am not sure how dynamic you want it to be. You may want to look at appending data series via workflows in that case.

If you could look into dynamic labels that would be fantastic. Issue I see with dynamic data series is that I am likely to have many many different data points to plot. Am I correct in saying that the bubble and scatter charts are limited to 4 data series? Iā€™m likely to have hundreds of series to plot os not sure this solution would work.

@djward1 you can specify 5 data series right inside the chart properties, but append unlimited more using workflow :slight_smile:

You can see the scatter chart on the demo page to get an idea of how that works!

Ok great, this could work. I will check it out. Thanks

@Thimo

Hi Thimo,

Not directly a question for you but since I am trying to buy your plugin you will maybe help. Posting this for others that might have similar question:

I am currently subscribed to the Apex Plugin. I would like to purchase the perpetual license now. But I cannot find a button for that. All I see is Uninstall or Unsubscribe. Do I have to Unsubscribe first and then I can buy it? Just making sure I am not breaking something

Thanks

Hi @Pat

Yes, you need first to unsubscribe from the plugin and after that you can buy the perpetual license. Let me know if you run into any issues! :slight_smile:

Update 6.11.0

1 - Added the Box & Whisker Chart! See it in action here.

2 - Radial charts now have the ā€˜sparklineā€™ property

3 - Fixed the Donut/pie/radial chart margin to not have overlapping elements.

4 - Added the option to convert data to ā€˜percentageā€™ value inside the radial chart

Donā€™t forget to refresh your editor after upgrading

2 Likes

Really nice. A lot better than plotting non-robust averages.

1 Like

ParabƩns pelo belo trabalho. Estou construindo um dashboard, mas estou tendo dificuldades, serƔ que poderia me mostrar seu trabalho de forma mais detalhada?

Happy to help. Do you have a mock-up of what youā€™re trying to build? I can guide you. If you want to see the charts, send me your email by pm and Iā€™ll set you up as a user on the app. That said, not sure if it will work with Portuguese banks!

Hi Kenji,
First of all, thank you for answering me. My contact email is anderson10.madeira@gmail.com. I will send some images and explain my difficulties to you, in the next messages or by e-mail if you prefer. Thanks again.

Segue abaixo uma tela :

This looks good :slight_smile:

Thanks Kenlaji,
But my difficulty is in drawing a graph with two or more series.

I will give an example with this simple table. Imagine that I will make a graph based on this table, in which I want a line on the graph for sales and another line for expenses, as I would do?

ENTRADA= SALES / SAƍDA=EXPENSES

If there was a column in the table just for sales and another only for expenses, it would not be a problem, I already tested it, but the way my table is doing I am not getting it.

Have you tried grouping the data? You would use :grouped by operator in the chart. Bubble reference has a good explanation of grouping and filtering.

Yes I tried to group data. Maybe I didnā€™t do it right, Iā€™ve tried this, but to no avail.
I will try one more time.

Or try until you get it.

it seems that the ā€œsearch forā€ does not accept restriction