Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

[New plugin] Beautiful Customizable Charts and Graphs (ApexCharts.js)

Hi, @Thimo

In multipleline, when lines hovered, sometimes I can see the all series tooltip but sometimes I can see only one series tooltip. If I always want to see all series tooltip, what should I do?

I’m trying to derive dates from text using +(days): . I’m getting tripped up on the area chart’s requirement of a list of texts.

Any thoughts about what I’m doing wrong?

This could depend if your have events enabled. The normal behaviour is to have all tooltips visible, but this is disabled when you have events enabled :slight_smile:

The ‘current date/time’ expression will never return a list but always only a single value. The series category will only accept a list of texts, meaning you can’t use the ‘current date/time’ expression. Does this make sense?

Ah, gotcha. I was wanting to take a number, multiply it by -1 and use the +(days): operator to calculate dates from x days ago. Looks like a backend workflow is the proper place to do this.

Hi there, I am struggling with a seemingly trivial issue:

I want to display a line graph with 6 data series.

4 of them I can configure right in the chart and they work absolutely fine.

The other 2 I need to add via workflow, but I repeatedly get an error:

The plugin ApexCharts.js - Charts and Graphs / action Append Data Series a Area Chart - multiple lines threw the following error: [email protected]
@https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_debug_js/ac7fc4b37b9c7d91273cfdbad7136692fa259d6c3d1d26b2cf42cf6a2c30d885/xfalse/x15:6:2173923
@https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_debug_js/ac7fc4b37b9c7d91273cfdbad7136692fa259d6c3d1d26b2cf42cf6a2c30d885/xfalse/x15:6:2160410 (please report this to the plugin author)

Any ideas?

P.S. The exactly same happens when using the Multiple Bar chart element. I have now checked and unchecked virtually any option provided. Have tried with different datasets and manually entered data. Always the same, the Append Data series workflow seemingly doesn’t work.

Hi @m.bb

Are you by any chance appending these data series on page load? It can happen that the chart is not yet fully loaded on the page when you are trying to append the data series. The chart has an ‘is loaded’ state for you to see if the chart is ready to accept data series. You can look at the demo below to see how this works:

Hopefully this helps :slight_smile:

Many thanks @Thimo! I believe you are right, it seems to be a problem in this area. I am investigating your idea now.

Hi, @Thimo

I’m using external API for series data. and there is a loading spinner visible when the chart isn’t loaded and invisible when the chart is loaded. (using ’ is loaded? ’ )
I need to let the spinner visible when parameters of API are changed. How can I do this?

Hi @Thimo ,

I am trying to create a cumulative multiple lines chart. I have no idea how to implement this with the plugin. Previously, I use the free bubble chart like this for one line
Screenshot 2021-10-06 at 17.31.20
Currently I have this but it doesn’t aggregate per month and I can’t seem to make it cumulative.
Screenshot 2021-10-06 at 17.36.50

Would you be able to help ?
Thank you!

@adrien908 I will send you a PM! :slight_smile:

The Download PNG button doesn’t seem to be working for me (latest version of Chrome). Both the SVG and CSV ones work great. Anyone else experiencing the same?

Also, is it possible to add x-axis suffixes to the Bar chart?