[New plugin] Beautiful Customizable Charts and Graphs (ApexCharts.js)

Hi @Thimo , that wasn’t exactly what I wanted to get. I chose stack 100% because I’m interested to see the ratio in this case of men and women. By removing it now I " manually " have to calculate it. Is there any possibility to display the ratio as before but also with the “%” symbol?

@wains I see. I have now pushed an update (6.87.1) that will show the % symbol when stacked charts and stretch to 100% is enabled. This % symbol will only be visible on the data labels and not on the tooltip :slight_smile:

1 Like

You rock @Thimo ! Thank you for your quick response.

Hi @Thimo

Any fixes on this yet?

@Atomily I am not sure how you have setup the chart. Are you using color variables by any chance? If you, could you try it without the variable to see if it works? If you could share more context that would be helpful.

@Thimo it works without using the colour list field when I only using the “chart colour 1…” fields. Even when I insert static text like in the image into the color list field, I get the same result (only red shows and the rest are grey). Please let me know if you need any more info.

@Atomily Please remove the spaces between the hex codes and it should work. I will also implement some logic in the next update that automatically removes the spaces, but for now please do not use spaces in your list

Edit: Pushed the update that automatically removes spaces → 6.87.3 :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Thimo

I have enabled the x-axis tooltip in the MixedChart (Area+Bar). However, the x-axis tooltip vertical line does not line up with the x-axis values. For instance, in the image below, the dates in the x-axis are centred with the bars and blue points, while the x-axis tooltip vertical line is shown at the right-side edge of the bar:

Do you have a solution to this problem? Thanks!

I will send you a PM to take a better look at whats going on! :slight_smile:

Hey @Thimo

When I use a 100% stacked bar chart and there is a bar with 0 value, there is a slither still showing. Is it possible to remove this?

@Atomily That is because of the border width. If you reduce the stroke to 0 it will disappear:

1 Like

@Thimo Good morning. I’m using the Advanced Gantt and was wondering if there is a way to

Hi @ruimluis7

Yes, you will need to increase the max height of these labels:

There is no support for sub-tasks like you are describing by the library unfortunately.

Not 100% sure what you mean. Could you maybe give an example? :slight_smile:

Progress Status just like you have in your other Gantt / Timeline Chart plug-in

I see! That feature is specific to that particular library that is used for that plugin. So it is not available in the ApexCharts library. It might get added in the future though, so I will monitor the updates and if it gets implement I will add it to the plugin :slight_smile:

@Thimo will it be possible to add a custom data label to the advanced gantt chart?

btw great work :fire:.

@Thimo Hi Thimo, great plugin!

Just a few questions about the Pie Chart Tool.

1. Is there any way to download the % for the pie charts as well as the values on the CSV?
  2. Is there any way to keep the labels on the pie chart visible at all times?
  3. Is there any way to show the % on a custom tool tip?

Thanks!

You can only download the data you are putting in the chart. But you might be able to use an other plugin to create a custom CSV file where you calculate the percentages.

You can enable datalabels for this right:

Yes, as you can calculate the percentages yourself, you can also do this calculation on the custom tooltip.

(Value from the chart / Sum of values) * 100

How does the download png button work? I assume it’s a built-in ApexCharts.js feature, but I want to create a similar feature in Bubble. Is it possible?

png

Yes, it is build into the ApexCharts library. Maybe you should look into a different plugin for this use case? I think there are already some plugins for this :slight_smile:

1 Like