[new plugin] Blog HTML Editor/Display

Done it! After some effort, I got it to work on v4.1.0, plus a new event for when the editor is changed. :grin:

I do this as a hobby, so there no need of a fee or anything like that. Buuut if you or anyone else likes the plugin and it’s helping with your bubble development, donations are always welcome. :upside_down_face:

To be “country agnostic”, I usually take bitcoin (and only bitcoin) in the following address: bc1qgu3tydryr5c7rru86d3c05wanrrtdvlne52aje

2 Likes

Hi, the plugin is great @augusto.salles, greatly appreciate all your efforts.

As of today I’m getting the below error when the element is displayed:

The plugin Blog HTML WYSIWYG Editor TinyMCE / element HTML TinyMCE Editor for Blogs threw the following error: TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading ‘includes’)
at p (https://studyhatcom.bubbleapps.io/package/run_debug_js/4bebb43e99ca170eb28549fc60d3ac02e96c68f7ef33b99986fa37f93c454933/xfalse/x20/run_debug.js:6:2188585)
at Object.m [as color_property_to_rgba] (https://studyhatcom.bubbleapps.io/package/run_debug_js/4bebb43e99ca170eb28549fc60d3ac02e96c68f7ef33b99986fa37f93c454933/xfalse/x20/run_debug.js:6:2189601) (please report this to the plugin author)

The element itself is then only partially shown (in the below image below where it reads ‘Show your Method’). This was working until today.

Any idea what this could be?

Thanks appreciated

Robert

Hello Robert. I’m not sure what it could be. Could you share the link of your editors or a print image of the the element’s settings, please?

Looking to add a blog section to my website, and this is looking good so far.

One issue I am having is when the size of the browser changes the content within the editor reverts to the initial content.

Is there any way to fix it? It would be annoying to lose unsaved work from simply changing the browser screen.

Also is there a way to change the default paragraph/h1/h2/h3 styling such as font, font size, color, etc

Hello @kevin6. This wasn’t happening before. This plugin is in need of a revamp for a long time now. But I haven’t had much time to think about it. I’ll try doing it for the next months.