[New Plugin] Date,Time,Range & Zone Picker

This one was corrected thanks to @gaurav

The issue was the minimum date and maximum date took the first item and last item in the list of selected dates, but if the user didn’t select the dates in the picker in sequential order, the minimum date could have been higher than the maximum date, throwing everything off.

The solution was to access the pickers Selected Dates:min and Selected Dates:max that way it doesn’t matter what’s first and what’s last.

1 Like

Hey @gaurav ,

INCREDIBLE work, I thought I have to build a plugin like this. Congrats!
Is there an option to select days of the week instead of calendar ones?
Meaning Monday is EVERY (recurrent) Monday (as in day 1) and not Monday from a specific date.
Like a restaurant that will have the same schedule every week, but it might differ from a day to another, but that specific day is the same all year.
And also, can it handle schedule starting on a day and ending on another?
E.g.: Monday starts at 11pm and ends in Tuesday at 2 am.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback @mvandrei :smiley: Appreciate it

Actually its already there no? The plugin has a ‘disable specific days’ option which is different from ‘disable specific dates’ option. Here’s the documentation for that

1 Like

Oh, so it works kind of,… in reverse: if I want Monday, I disable 0,2,3,4,5,6?

1 Like

Yep that’s correct :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice plugin @gaurav - very useful.

Just wondering if you can add a state that can be used in a condition “This input is disabled”? - be really handy if so. Thanks.

Hi @gaurav

I’ve found a bug relating to the ‘Set date’ workflow action and using a timezone IAN on an element. It will set all the date/time values apart from the year, it will remain as the current year, even though it will appear to have changed on the element UI, saving or debugging its still set to the same year.

In this screenshot we’ve use the standard date time picker, so when this value changes it sets the values of the date time range picker plugin element with the workflow action, but fails to change the year. If we remove the IAN timezone from the date time range picker plugin, then it will indeed change all date/time aspects including the year.

I’ve PM’d you a video with more detail of the app specific issue we are having and if you need a simple test page for the issue I can happily send through.

cc @Lucien

Thanks and look forward to hearing back.

Hi @gaurav

This issue is still persisting and we really need a hotfix for it for us to deploy a new feature. This bug seems to be present with all instances of the plugin, so affecting all users who installed.

Is this plugin as still supported?

Just pushed an update that should resolve this issue :slight_smile:

1 Like

Confirmed fix :white_check_mark:

hello @gaurav ,

I need to predefinedly disable some particular dates in the datepicker.

For example : End users are unable to choose the local Holidays in the picker, So I am predefined to disable all local holidays in the picker. This is my requirement.

Can you have a solution for this ??

Thanks

@gaurav congratulations and thank you for your plugin. I just bought it, and it is great.
I have one question regarding the UX (a little late), is there a way to change the language to spanish?

1 Like

Hi @edwinbolanosb,
Thank you for the feedback! :smiley:
Noted the feature request. I’ll take a look into the underlying library see if it supports the language option.

Cheers,
Gaurav

1 Like

This is already possible using the Disable days, Disable dates options in the plugin no?

@gaurav,
What is the process for changing from $4/mo to $16 one-time?

Shortly after the date, time plugin was announced I subscribed. Then life got in the way and I neither used the plugin nor changed to the one-time fee. Now back to work, I will be using the plugin and I don’t want to continue at $4/mo (for obvious reasons.)

Thanks.

@gaurav,

I’m just getting started using the plugin and encountering these errors in runtime debug mode:

I’ll keep working to see if I can identify an error that I’ve made, but I wonder if there is more explicit documentation than I see here:
Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.

Two things jumped out right away: I don’t see how to use Display format. I don’t see a way to explicitly format time.
If time is formatted as part of Display format, I don’t understand the purpose of Date & Time separator.

EDIT:
Okay, now I’ve tinkered around with this and see that DTRZ picker doesn’t support formatting of time and uses a different set of formatting codes than Bubble.

Bubble Standard for date/time:
ddd, m/dd/yy, mmmm (mmm dS, yyyy), h:MM tt, HH:MM:ss.L
Mon, 9/02/20, October (Oct 26th, 2020), 4:38 pm, 16:38:59.98

Date/Time/Range Zone picker has a limited set and doesn’t include time:
ddd m/d/yy dddd mmmm mmm dS yyyy
ddd 9/2/20 dddd mmmm mmm dS 2020

I’m wondering if DTRZ picker is using some Web/HTML/CSS/JS standard that wasn’t used by Bubble(?)

One other note:
I completely closed out of Bubble, then restarted and in my app, removed several plug-ins the app doesn’t use. The next time I tested it, there was no error thrown by the plugin.

I certainly don’t understand the error text but I wonder if it could be that there is some kind of conflict when other date/time plugins exist in the same app or on the same page but depend on incompatible library versions.

EDIT #2:
Does this plugin raise any events? It doesn’t appear that I can trigger a workflow based on the element’s value having been changed. Is this correct?

I am trying to use the element value changed event to trigger calculating elapsed time as I have done with the standard Bubble date/time picker and the now-defective Air Date/time picker.

I am trying to use the DTRZ picker for single date/time values, so ranges don’t come into play. I simply need a good, reliable date and time picker from which to establish start and end times for work, and then calculate work duration. How would I use DTRZ picker for this?

Am I attempting to use the wrong tool?

Hello @gaurav,

I’m going to buy this awesome plugin that will perfectly fit my needs. But before, I have to ask one thing : is this plugin only available in english language ? I need such a date time picker, but in French. I’d say that the conversion will be done based on the language settings from my app settings, but I’d prefer to ask before buying it.

Many thanks in advance, and great work, again !

Christophe HK

Could you confirm me if there is a problem with the date/time/Range picker(Bdk) plugin?
I can not use the range option anymore.

It is the error that appears today, but I did not have this problem yesterday

The plugin Date/Time/Range Picker (bdk) / element Date/Time/Range Picker threw the following error: TypeError: a.data.datepickerInstance.selectDate is not a function
at Object.a.data.publishInitialContent (PLUGIN_Date-Time-Range-Picker–bdk–initialize–Date-Time-Range-Picker-.js:6:158)
at eval (PLUGIN_Date-Time-Range-Picker–bdk–update–Date-Time-Range-Picker-.js:13:8) (please report this to the plugin author)

If I could put in a request, it would be to have a “date/time/range picker value has changed” event.

Right now, if I want to say, show a new calendar day on my schedule, I have to click the date time picker and then click a 2nd button to trigger the date change on the schedule.

1 Like