New Plugin from Zeroqode - Video Player

Hi, it has been a day since I posted my Bubble Editor. Could you pls help me check and it and help me determine what’s the problem with why my application can’t use your Video Player plugin to play .MOV video on Google Chrome?

Thank you!

Hi @2022.kien.letrung, thank you for your patience.

Can you please let me know which one on the video is in MOV format, at the moment I can see only one video with this format in your database - but not on the index page you shared.

Waiting for your reply.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi thank you! One of them (the 2 .MOV) is the one you said, and the other one is just below it.
I highlighted them in the picture below:

Thank you!

Hi @2022.kien.letrung,

Can you please let me know how can I find the videos you mentioned above on your website, perhaps you can create a separate test page where this videos will be shown.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport ,
I’ve recently installed your plugin but having 2 important issues.

1. I have multiple video players on screen and when in the workflow editor, when trying to add different/dynamic URLs, the workflow element will only let me find one video player, how do i reference my other players?

You can see below i have the main player with other players in a playlist, but i can’t reference them.

1. The dynamic URL for the player does not change when i send different data to the parent group which it is referencing. I send a new set of data to the parent group and the video player does not update to reflect that data. I can change this using workflows but shouldn’t this happen automatically?

Looking forward to your quick response, thank you

@ZeroqodeSupport Do you have a solution to this issue?

Thank you

Hi @reeceb, thanks for your questions.

If the plugin action is not related to an element within the repeating group, it doesn’t display them in the dropdown. So, a solution would be to place a starting element within the RG.

A solution would be to express the dynamic data through a state, for example:

1. set a state
  2. indicate it in conditional tab:

Hope it helps. In case there will be any other questions or we’ve understood wrong your requests, please let us know, we’ll be glad to help.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi ZQ team I have a little problem, help me solve it. In my application Plyr video player is in a popup window, when I turn on the video and close the popup window without pressing pause in Plyr video player, the video continues to play in the background. I can’t set the video to pause automatically when I close the popup, please tell me how to solve this problem!

Hello, @volkova_n2
Thanks for reaching out.

Due to the fact that this thread is related to the Video Player plugin, we will reply to your request in DM :pray:
Thanks for the understanding.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello, I’m using your video player and for some reason its not loading on page load. Even after refreshing it multiple times it still may or may not show up.
I’m trying to load a YouTube video through it on my website.
Any ideas why this is happening?

Hello, @brucethebat303
Thanks for using our plugin.

Please note that the plugin displays the videos, which are stored in your DataBase. So your settings should be as follows:

In case you configured the plugin in another way, please share the screenshots of your current settings for our investigation.

Looking to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi zeroqode.

I would like to play video saved in file manager with Video Player, but it doesn’t work propery. it plays sound only… the file is MP4 and the version is 2.40.0.

any help to fix it is really appreciated.

Hi @kicchanhelp, thanks for your message and sorry for the delayed reply.
We’ve checked how the plugin works with MP4 files stored in app file manager and it is working properly.
Please check if you are not using the deprecated plugin elements and actions in your setup.

In case the issue persists, please share a screencast with the player settings and setup, as well as the use case itself. it will allow us to identify any possible issue much faster.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Thank you for your reply @ZeroqodeSupport !

I attach some screenshots of the settings.

and also attach the link of screencast of actual behavior in Live mode.

please tell me if any other shots or casts is needed to identify the issue.
Thanks a lot!!

Hi @kicchanhelp, thank you for the provided details.

The field “Dynamic link” within the plugin element recognizes the link to the saved file as text. Please be sure to set the state data type as text.

Hope the provided advice helps. Please let us know if there are any other questions that we can help with.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport , thank you again for your kindly advice.

I’ve tried to set the state video link as text, but the issue still remain.

while I’m doing try and error, I’ve found that there is not a issue in custom state, but there may be some issues in the other places accoding to the below.

1. When I upload another video to app’s file manager, it can be played propery.
    It seems that some of videos can be played, but some cannot. But I’m not sure about differences between them.

2. Even if custom state is updated, “Dynamic link” of player is not updated. Once the state is set and player add “Dynamic link” referring to the custom state, “Dynamic link” seems to be locked and never changed. I’ve checked if custom state is worked with adding text element inside the popup element. there sounds good.

Actually, I’m almost new to Bubble. there might be my carelessmiss…
Your kind replay would be highly appreciated.

Hi @kicchanhelp, thanks for your reply.

To make the played video change, please use the “Play next video” action, this will allow playing the next required video from the changed state.
Here is an example:

Hope the provided guidance will help. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help with.

Have a good weekend ahead!

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport , thank you for your every kindful replay.

According to your advice, this issue is settled down perfectly.

I am considering if some of the videos cannot be played depend on size or aspect (landscape or portrait). Can this plugin control the size or aspect?

Have a good weekend too!

Hi @kicchanhelp, thanks for your question and sorry for the delayed reply (due to the weekend).

Unfortunately, the plugin is not able to influence the size or aspect of the played video file, can change only the playing speed.

If there will be any other questions that we can help with, drop a message here :wink:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Well noted @ZeroqodeSupport , thanks for your kind support!!

1 Like