[New plugin] Fully Customizable Gantt / Timeline Chart

@vascolucci As far as I know the JS library that is used for this plugin doesn’t support individual colored bars. If they implement a feature like this in the future I will definitely add it to the plugin. :slight_smile:

1 Like

By the way, I have the latest version of the plugin (1.5), although when I use bar is clicked part of the chart disappear and the tooltip gets shorter with every click.

Under the the clicked event: I show a group with details of the clicked bar.

how to solve this?

I will send you a PM!

Love this plugin so much! It looks great in the dashboard I’m building.

I’d like to be able to include the chart in emails as an image. I’ve tried each of the Bubble plugins that captures a group as an image, so that I can then include the image in the email. However, each plugin captures an empty space. Any idea why this might be?

1 Like

Hi @mattblake!

I think that those plugins render the group again, but don’t have access to the JS library from plugins. But I am not sure what those plugins actually do. I would recommend to reach out to the plugin authors and ask if that plugin would work with other visual element plugins (like this chart plugin) :slight_smile:

Update 1.6.0

Multiple big improvements to make the chart work better with multiple instances of the chart on one page.

Don’t forget to refresh your editor after updating

Is there a way to control the order of the tasks? I added a sort by to my data, but it doesn’t change the order at all.

Hi @blake1, you should be able to sort your data to change the order of your tasks. I have just tried it and it works:

Without sorting:

With sorting:

Ah, I got it. I was using the wrong field for sorting! Sorry to bother you!

1 Like

Hi @Thimo

I think the plugin break Air Calendar (Full Calendar) when they ar both on the same page. I just tested.

Can you test, just place them both on an empty page you will see that the Air calendar will not show up and will not initialize.

Thanks

Hi @vascolucci,

I don’t know exactly how Air calendar is build, but Bubble should handle two plugins on the same page. Maybe you could report a bug to Bubble to find the exact cause? I would really appreciate if you could share the response from Bubble with me :slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply, I will contact bubble and report back.

Have you got any plans to add a scroll to entry feature?

That is a really interesting feature idea. I am not sure if that is possible, but I will look into it for you!

1 Like

Hi @Thimo Could be possible to have an option to set language of the plugin? Just want to show the months in Spanish. Thanks in advance!

Hi @CapiBalid, I did saw some posts on github about this. Not sure if this is implemented already, but I will investigate for you and see if I can add language options to the plugin! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow! Glad to hear this! That’s the real meaning of going above and beyond! Thanks, man! :clap:t5:

1 Like

@Thimo

Hi! nice plugin!

Is there a way to add constraint?
Somehow adding a constraint prevents the Gantt chart from being displayed on the screen.

Thanks.

Hi @MIMIMI555,

That sounds like a strange issue. I will send you a PM so we can take a better look at what is going on!

Everything is going great now
thank you for your quick reply!