[New plugin] Fully Customizable Gantt / Timeline Chart

Hello @Thimo the plugin looks great!

Is it possible to have a timeline chart with a view mode of minutes?

Thanks!

@pablo This is unfortunately not possible in the current version of the plugin. I am not sure if this can get implemented, but I will look into it for you!

Hello @Thimo Excellent plugin.

I’m wondering if it’s possible for multiple tasks to share the same row. I have a use where this would be advantageous. Find a similar example below.

Again, excellent work here.

1 Like

Did you get a response to this? About multiple tasks sharing the same row

cc @Thimo

@femi must have totally missed @ahlmark message! Multiple tasks in the same row is at thins time not supported. I did look into this some time ago but couldn’t find a good solution. The Gantt chart inside the ApexCharts plugin does support multiple tasks in the same row, but does look and works a bit different

@anon44907799 I have pushed an update (1.8.0) that should include a fix for this :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi @Thimo
I bought this plugin, it looks good, and thanks for an excellent plugin!
One question - is it possible to translate the month description to the Japanese language?
As my app users include bit elderly people in Japan, the Japanese language is preferable.

Thanks for your support in advance!

Regards,
Miyazawa

Hi @Thimo,
I am trying to do what you explain here but the 2 tasks with the same name are included in different rows. Is there a way to include them in the same row? so it would be easier to check the relation between them.

Hi @Thimo,
Is it possible to translate the month to Spanish?

@edwinbolanosb The plugin does not (yet) support translation. I am not sure if your other point is possible, but I will look into it! :slight_smile:

Hey Thimo.

Thanks again for making such an amazing plugin. I have now been working with it for the past 6 months, trying to make it work for the projekt i’m on.
So far so good, but now i’ve stumbled into a problem, and just wanted to ask you if its something that can be fixed or just me using the plugin incorrectly.

As of now, the gantt chart scrolls to the earliest date in the database. Is it possible for it to scroll to todays date as standard instead? There is a beautiful marker in the chart marking todays date, so i thought i might be possible.

Thanks again for your awesome work!

Hello,

How do you manage the position of task with this plugin ?
I would like to let the user re arrange the position.

Hello @Thimo ,

thanks for this plugin! Is there a way to setup the start date/end date of the chart? Like to look for maximum and minimum date in the list of tasks?

@milos.halecka At this time the chart automatically sets a range depending on the list of tasks you supply. There is therefore no option to supply a fixed start and end date. Does that make sense? :slight_smile:

Hi there,

I’m very interested in this plug in for a potential big project for my company. I’m just starting to try it out to get the feel for it.

My primary need is to be able to visualize tasks that occur INTRADAY only.
Tasks would normally start at 07:00 am until 08:00 pm.

SOME INITIAL QUESTIONS:

When I create 2 tasks, one starting on April 4 at 07:30 am, and another starting on April 4 at 12:00 noon, they don’t plot according to the hours depicted above. If I am reading this correctly, April 4 looks like it should start at “00” on the left and so the 07:30am tasks should start just to the right of the 06 marker.

Is it possible to CONSTRAIN only one day within the width of the display so that it only shows April 04 and no other day on either side. In other words, the width would correspond to 00:01 am on the left and 11:59 pm on the right?

Is is possible to create a dark vertical line that marks the difference between each date?

Any progress on being able to view the intraday by single hours rather than every 6 hours?

Thank you,
Dan

Olá, boa tarde.

Fiz a assinatura do plugin mas quando tento usar ele apresenta o seguinte erro…

“The plugin Gantt / Timeline Chart / element Gantt chart threw the following error: Error: Invalid fieldName: null
at Object.get (https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_debug_js/377a68ad64afadf52261d306b85145c41938b601654b46a0965aa95a49b102af/xfalse/x15/run_debug.js:6:2257016)
at eval (PLUGIN_1590674038645x890698412804014100/Gantt-/-Timeline-Chart-update–Gantt-chart-.js:7:101) (please report this to the plugin author)”

E reparei que não aparece a opção do campo de progresso.

pode me ajudar?

Hi @murilonsr ,

This error indicates that you have empty (null) data in your data series. It’s recommended to not have empty fields in your database (in this case I think one of your ‘Name’ fields is empty)

I have pushed an update (1.9.0) to account for this in the plugin. Please refresh your editor and update the plugin.

1 Like

Muito obrigado pela agilidade na resposta.

Mas infelizmente não deu certo. Fiz a atualização e ainda nada e os dados não estão em branco no banco, segue imagens.

@murilonsr

You are missing a number value in your database for the progress value:

Make sure to add a number field to your database for it to show up in the plugin. You can see the demo page how I have set it up over there: Pluginpreview | Bubble Editor

1 Like

Opa!! Deu certo agora.

Muito obrigado pelo apoio :+1:

1 Like