Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

[New plugin] Fully Customizable Table / Grid

Looks like I’ve fixed this issue. There seems to be a bug where the charts colours are not shown when dropshadow is enabled.

@Thimo Just bought your Plugin! Nice job!
Please share how can I handle selected checkbox? Can’t find any documentation.

I need the next case - select different rows using checkboxes and manipulate with selected data.

@alexandr.zayats I once made a demo with the checkbox feature in combination with the list shifter plugin! This demo showcases how to edit selected rows inside the table:

Hopefully this helps! :slight_smile:

hi Thimo

I just purchased your plugin. Amazing work
I have one question. When i click on a row i would like to send the thing (user) to another page where I use that data to show specific details (email, dob, and so on)
How would i do that?
One way is to have one column containing the unique ID and when clicking on that i can send it but i was wondering if its possible to click anywhere on the row and send the user data to another page.

Thank you

@cm1 You can set the id data at the top of the plugin and retrieve it on row click. The demo page alvast an example of this that shows hoe you can use this data! :slight_smile:

Hopefully that helps!

hi Thimo
I sent you a PM but i would like to write here an issue I found and maybe others have too.

Basically the Display Data based on a unique ID works fine as long as you do not apply ANY constraint in the table. Once you apply ANY constraint like “Created by Current User”, the plugin does NOT work anymore. Please try it yourself and let me know if you can fix it.
In the demo page just add any constraint and see it yourself.

Thank you

Hi @Thimo ! Could you give us access to the checkbox HTML similar to the other columns? I’d like to be able to render some checkboxes as checked / do some styling.

back again! :smiley: found a bug i think…

When i re-render the table, the selected checkbox id’s do not reset!

Hi @Thimo
this is awesome plugin. but I have an issue.
I want to make number formatted as 1,029 , type number.
but It seems to be impossible to make the type of it number. and it can’t be sorted by number.

It’s necessary to sort long numbers and make them formatted as 1,029 (thousand separator)
How can I handle this?

Thank you.

Hi! I am not sure if the library supports the HTML feature for the checkbox columns like the other columns, but I will look into this for you! :slight_smile:

I just pushed an update (2.26.0) that should fix this!

When you are formatting a number, you are formatting it is a text. That is also the reason it will get sorted alphabetically. I will investigate if I can parse these values as a number inside the plugin to improve the sorting!

2 Likes

@Thimo could you please check on this? I cannot use the table if the constraints are not working. Thank you

@cm1 I will send you a PM to take a better look because I am unable to recreate this issue unfortunately

great thanks @Thimo !

If the checkbox column doesn’t allow for HTML, could it (or the whole tr) have a class or id of the corresponding data id? I’d like to style things via CSS :slight_smile:

@Thimo Thank you for the great plugin. A couple of questions for you…

1. Is there a way to only export the records/rows that have a check in the built-in checkbox? It appears the export function exports all the records regardless of the checkbox status.

2. If I fill out the the table data (items 1 -15) in the editor, is there a way to reorder these or insert a new item? For example, if I want to add a new column in the editor, is there a way not to have to change them all manually (moving them all down by one position)?

3. Is there a way to include a ‘select all’ or ‘de-select all’ button for the checkboxes?

Thank you.

Hi @Thimo ,

Is it possible to make a fixed column (maybe the first column) so that it is fixed while scrolling?
and, is it possible to change each column’s width?

I think it will be great if it is possible.

Hi @yongjun thank you for the great ideas! I will explore if this is something that could be included in a future update! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,
I’ve the following problem.

database table:

id; name; value1; value2; value3; value4;

• 1; test; 1; 2; 3; 4;
  • 2; abc; 5; 6; ; ;
  • 3 ads; 9; 9; 9; 9;

but my table/grid looks like:

test; 1; 2; 3; 4;
abc; 5; 6; 9; 9;
ads; 9; 9;

any idea how to solve it?

@fok_ste I have send you a pm :slight_smile:

1 Like

Loving the plugin!! Only struggling with one thing – not being able to show a list of texts in the same cell no matter the workarounds I am trying.

Would love to be able to do this without creating another field in the DB that manually creates the list by separating text items with commas. Is there another more efficient way that I am missing? @Thimo

Hi @rodrig.naska!

The demo page showcases an example of a list inside a cell (column 6). Did you already take a look at that? :slight_smile: