[New plugin] Fully Customizable Table / Grid

Excellent- nice idea :+1:

I did receive this error when I got up around 350 rows and the table wouldn’t load. I’ll try to make some adjustments to see if it wasn’t a cell width issue.
Table_error

Hi @Thimo ! Just wondering is there an option to have the checkbox column at the end of the table rather than the start?

Just tried it out - thank you. This allowed me to remove a bunch of janky javascript code that I was running in the page that I would try to get to run after the table rendered to go and convert columns with numbers to currency. This was causing numbers to flicker and made the app feel glitchy. Having the plugin have an option to treat a text column as a number is a huge improvement.

Your continued investment in your plugin is appreciated. Thank you.

hello thimo, I am working on a project, and I am also fairly new to bubble, I would like to know if you are able to produce a conditional formatter (like the one seen above), but with numbers instead, and also formatting them so they are <=, >=, < and >, if you are able to let me know if this is possible, it would be greatly appreciated :slightly_smiling_face:

This is in the current version of the plugin not supported unfortunately. I will put it on my list to see if I can give you more freedom for the checkbox column placement.

If I remember correctly, CSS operators don’t support formatters like that for numbers. I will explore if there is a workaround for this and I will let you know if I find one! :slight_smile:

that’s brilliant, thank you, also is it possible to make the table a certain height and allow the ability to scroll downwards?

@bubble63 The table will expand to fit all the rows. If you want a more compact table you can enable pagination and set a certain row limit per page :slight_smile:

okay, thanks again

Hello I’m using a dropdown to change the value with a constraint, but its not updating after the first time, it stays in the same constraint value, I have to refresh the page for it.
This is an example, outside I have a dropdown, and I can choose a value, then I open a popup that has a table/grid, but when I change the dropdown, it does not update. Thank you

@GerLC Not sure what goes wrong here. You could try to use the ‘Re-render’ workflow action for the table to re-render the table once it gets visible in your popup. This could force the table to update the data :slight_smile:

Hi @Thimo I use Table/Grid and I’m having a problem. On mobile the tables do not have horizontal scrolling like your example. What could I be doing wrong?

@opropriofabiano are you using the responsive engine?

Hello @sydney22 . Yes, I’m using the new responsive engine.

@opropriofabiano Not sure what goes wrong with your integration. I have send you a PM so we can take a better look at the issue you are having! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Thimo PM answered. Thank’s for your help!

@Thimo and @sydney22 thanks for your help! It was my fault, the plugin works perfectly. There was a group on top of the table. :grimacing:

1 Like

I also love the Plugin. Thanks @Thimo !!!

What about a version of the RG “scroll to” action? I have a list of things with dates in the past and future. I’d like to load the table scrolled to the row with a date thing closest to the current date. I imagine a bunch of people would want that functionality.
Possible?
Thanks

And wildcards in searches would be amazing.
Then even if the date is displayed as Oct 12, 2019 the user could put “Oct * 2019” in the search box and get all entries from October 2019!

@prograds Those are some nice feature requests! I am not sure if the wildcards for the search is possible, but I may be able to implement something custom for the scrolling to column, will explore options! :slight_smile: