Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

[New plugin] Fully Customizable Table / Grid

Great idea! I am so sorry I completely forgot I asked this question a few weeks ago! What a banana! :slight_smile:
Thanks!

hey @Thimo ! A few questions:

• Is it possible to color code values in a column? For example, if a number is greater than a reference value, color it green.
  • Is it possible to have the column definition be configurable by the user? For example, have the table settings stored in the database as something a user could customize.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @drfalken, answered your questions below!

This is not yet possible natively in the plugin, this is because the CSS does not support a ‘greater/small than’ operator for numbers. You can do colors based on text values, you can see a demo of this on the demo page.

Not sure what kind of customization you are looking for. But as almost all the plugin properties are dynamic, you can, depending on the value, save a bunch of user specified colors to the database and use them in the table for example. This way you can let a user design a custom looking table :slight_smile:

Thanks - regarding the second question, I was referring to adding / removing columns, changing the data source for the columns, etc. Essentially letting the user define what gets tabulated.

It might be a bit difficult, but as you can add columns to the table using workflows, you can make a loop of some sort (maybe with the list shifter plugin) that adds a dynamic number of columns to the table. Does that help? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes i think so, thanks!