We have a new addition to the Bubble Developer Kit
Google Maps (bdk): An extended version of google maps with extensive marker support, styling and customization capabilities. Build maps like Airbnb with useful marker icons. Dynamically update markers in real-time for each customer of your 1/2/3/4/5 - sided marketplace. Or just apply funky styles to make that map visually appealing.
Action controls: Set initial center & zoom controls. Change anytime or pan to another address via workflow action
Layers: Add traffic, transit & bike layers on top of your map dynamically
Styles: Choose from hundreds of map themes (e.g. night mode, assassin’s creed, Uber) online and apply in a single paste of text
- All you need to do is copy paste the style. Choose from hundreds of styles at Snazzy Maps - Free Styles for Google Maps
Multiple marker sets:
- Add upto 5 sets of markers
- Each marker set can have different data source
- Select address, label, icon, info window for each marker set
- Each set can have its own default marker icon
- Each marker itself is fully customizable - icon, label, location & infowindow text
Marker custom icons:
- Define default icon for each marker set
- Customize individual marker icons via data source field. If empty, automatically switches to marker set’s default icon
Marker Info windows: Customize the content that shows up in the info window that pops up, on every single marker (html accepted).
Visible markers: Automatically outputs all visible markers that the user can see, for each marker set
Custom controls: Choose which controls are displayed on map - fullscreen, zoom, map type, street view etc.
Marker workflows: Trigger workflows on any click of any marker. Also use the corresponding data in your workflow