🆔 ᴺᴱᵂ ᴾᴸᵁᴳᴵᴺ ID Document Detector

Hi Bubblers !

With this plugin, you can secure your business model by verifying whether your users have submitted an actual ID, such as Passport, ID Card, or Driving License, from a JPEG or PNG image file.

The plugin returns a boolean true if an ID has been detected, false otherwise.

For thorough checking, you can use in addition our Liveness & Biometrics Check Plugin to perform a liveness check of the user via a camera stream, comparing the ID picture with a live user face.

You can test out our ID Document Detector Plugin with the live demo.

Enjoy !
Made with :black_heart: by wise:able
Discover our other Artificial Intelligence-based Plugins.

4 Likes

Nice feature!

1 Like

Hi @redvivi I tried the demo but no matter what image I uploaded (dog, etc) the demo always says “This is an ID”

Thanks for notifying of the issue @greg18 .

This is fixed.

1 Like

Thanks for the prompt fix.

Does this plugin, or anything related to AWS Rekognition, perform a cross-reference of a submitted ID card against government databases?

If not, how does one confirm that a user’s submitted ID is not a forged document?

No.

Better use this:

1 Like

What about Authenticating.com? I don’t think there is a Bubble plugin – maybe could you build it and put on the marketplace? :grinning: I’d pay for a plugin like that (but alas I can’t fund a developer…)

I like how Authenticating only costs $1 per API check and includes ID card recognition, liveness test, and cross-reference database search

Me too! I’d pay for a plugin integrated with authenticating.com

Hopefully this is doable! :smiley:

It’s almost ready - reach me in DM, as I need testers @f.dannunzio92 @greg18

1 Like