Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

[New Plugin] Image Compressor by EzCode

Hi,

Thank for you fixing, it work now but for solo only, multiple upload still has the issue with same setting

Could you have a fix on it?

Also the name of file when using multiple upload is become “folder name + file name”?

Done! Please update to the latest version :slight_smile:

Can you add Multiple URL Compression? Or is it actually supported?

Will add in next updates.

Another missing feature, File Name for Multiple Images Uploaded to S3. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there,

I’ve an issue when I try to upload a base64 list to my compressor… Here is the message from Bubble:

For info, my base64 list comes from another plugin but the base64 urls look okay when I use them for something else.

Any idea?

Thks :pray: :pray: :pray:

Hello,
Is there an automatic way to do the entire compression process without the user needing to actually press step by step?
Thanks

@ezcode Thanks for the great plugin! Can you add a way to set the AWS upload content type to image? When a user clicks the AWS URL it asks them to download the image rather than being able to view it in the browser. You can see here:

Also, will there be ability to delete an image from AWS added to this plugin in the future? It would make it even more useful!

Hi!
We have added this, please update the plugin and take a try :wink:

Yeah good idea, will add this in future updates when we will have some free time.

@ezdev Thank you so much, it works perfectly! And look forward to the delete ability being added in the future. :grinning:

2 Likes