[NEW PLUGIN]: šŸ”„ Inverted Repeating Group (Like a Chat app)

Thank you for a great example! I understand now your requirement. Unfortunately, this wonā€™t work because the plugin needs a scrollable container

1 Like

Thank you anyway for try a solution. Anyway, any chance to be possible in future ?

Hi can you please help me how to set up that free plugin to make messaging function

Can anyone please make any video of the process and share

Great news, Weā€™ve just updated pluginā€™s documentation! :books::star_struck:

Documentation

1 Like

Hi! have you adapted the plugin to the new responsive engine?

1 Like

Inverted Repeating Group v1.1.0 update:

• Support of the new Bubbleā€™s responsive engine

Demo links (unchanged): DEMO | EDITOR

Special thanks: @Diego

1 Like

Hi there! Iā€™ve tried to implement exactly as youā€™ve shown in the demo, but Iā€™m having a few issues. Iā€™m copying a video of what my setup looks like, and screenshots of how I set up the RG and the Inverted RG elements.

1. For some reason, the text has taken on right to left orientation
  2. It doesnā€™t show the most recent comments on load - theyā€™re below the fold of the screen
  3. When I scroll to the BOTTOM, it adds items to the top of the list. It should be doing that when I scroll to the TOP of the list.

Do you know why Iā€™m having these issues?

Video: Screen Recording 2022-02-10 at 1.57.38 PM.mov - Google Drive

Hi there,
The easiest way would be to follow the example in demo appā€™s editor:

my text boxes are showing as right to left when i have them as left to right alignment. the demo doesnt give an explination

Hi, great plugin ! Can you add the feature to modify the touchpad scroll direction ?

Since your plugin inverts the repeating group to show bottom first, when you scroll with your mouse itā€™s inverted thus not very convenient as it is counter-intuitive.

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback! we are going to check it one more time but Iā€™m afraid that wonā€™t be technically possibleā€¦

1 Like

This would be great - I was using the Zerocode plugin until it no longer worked with the responsive engine. From what I can see this one will work with responsive so Iā€™m going to give it a shot! Zerocode had the ability to modify touchpad scroll direction (I believe) so Iā€™m hoping it will be feasible!

[EDIT - Confirmed Zerocodeā€™s plugin can change scroll direction (see image below) - very handy for Mac users]

Screen Shot 2022-04-10 at 12.12.15 AM

3 Likes

Agree +1

1 Like

Thank you for that great suggestion! :slight_smile: You are right, it could be pretty useful. Iā€™m going to share it with our dev team!

1 Like

For anyone who might wonder why it isnā€™t working: u need to: set the container layout to Fixed

Had this problem and nearly lost my head. Good luck with the figuring out the best way to set responsive height figuration you need to set conditions manually. you may need to try different ideas around

tip: dynamic height will not be useful

If you managed however, it works just right !

Thanks plugin makers!

Any ETA for this?

This will also make your life easier

paying it forward :slight_smile:

Any updates on this? Iā€™d like to use this plugin, but the scroll direction being inverted is super annoying. I love the contents being locked at the bottom, but donā€™t think I can get past the inverted scrolling.

1 Like

Hello, all of a sudden in the past 30 days, the repeating groupā€™s visual image has started visually upside down. My published app does not have this problem. Please help.

1 Like

I have the same issue. It seems due to the new 21 engine (or previously the beta option about performance).
@BubbleSam , an idea about a fix on that ?
thanks
Mickael