😷 [New Plugin] Live Protective Equipment Check Plugin

Hi Bubblers !

With this plugin, you can secure your workplace by detecting Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) worn by persons in a webcam stream.

For example, you can use PPE detection to help determine if workers on a construction site are wearing head covers, or if medical workers are wearing face covers and hand covers, useful during COVID crisis :slight_smile:

You can use this information to improve workplace safety practices. Our technology uses biometrics and Artificial Intelligence.

This plugin provides a visual “Camera for Personal Protective Equipment Check” UI element, and a workflow action to check the PPEs in the webcam stream, along with Start, Stop controls.

This plugin returns the list of 15 people maximum who are tested against the PPE’s requirements you set, detected in the video stream, along with the parts of a body where the PPE is properly worn or not, and the types of detected PPEs (face cover, hand cover, and head cover).

You can test out our Live Protective Equipment Check Plugin with the live demo.

Enjoy !
Made with :black_heart: by wise:able
Discover our other Artificial Intelligence-based Plugins

3 Likes

This is awesome!!

Don’t you have a purchase price instead of subscription?

Thanks a lot!

Hi @vinicius.tst.eng !

All our plugins are subscription-based, allowing you to try out for a few cents, unsubscribe at any time, or keep it if you like it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got it mate. So, is it possible to to convert the text results in custom text or the text result is a standard from Amazon AI services?

Also, where can I find the documentation for the plugin?

Congrats for the plugin! It looks amazing and I definitely wanna try =)

Cheers

1 Like

The text results is custom text, you can put whatever you like ! Have a look at our demo app to check how it is designed !

On the Marketplace plugin link, instruction section :slight_smile:

I pass it along to the team, they will be glad for sure :heart:

1 Like