šŸ—ƒ New plugin - Multi-Uploader [BUBBLE AWS + UPLOADCARE + FILESTACK + AZURE] BIG Update: 11/06/2018

Hi, so I noticed that it shows a preview of an image that you upload. Can it do that for a PDF or Word doc where you can see the documents content

i can answer thatā€¦ no you cantā€¦ BUT you can use cloud convert to make a thumbnail and then show that after the upload. I would use zapier, send the image to cloud convertā€¦ make thumbā€¦ then use the cloud convert trigger zap to send the process image back to bubble via api webhook.

Thanks a lot @ryan8 :slight_smile:

Does anyone know how I can get the nice uploading design

It looks like you havenā€™t added the Initalize workflow:

Best to action on page load.

As for customising the element you can use some custom CSS

e.g.

1 Like

@ZeroqodeSupport

Is there anyway to define more than one instance of a accepted file type MIME. As Iā€™d like to only allow uploads that are document types or images e.g. PDF, Doc, JPG - when I type more than one, it doesnā€™t register.

I thought Iā€™d might be able to feed a list of MIME types as a list of text, but still doesnā€™t work.

But with doing so, the Uploader element comes up with ā€˜undefinedā€™.

Would be greatly appreciated if more than one can be defined e.g. we could allow the use of:
image/jpeg, application/pdf
defined in the ā€˜Accepted FileTypesā€™

Cheers

1 Like

Hello @luke2.

Thanks for feedback. We looked into the issue and the feature was fixed.
Please upgrade to the latest version of plugin.

Hereā€™s the example of the settings:

And the result:

Check the demo for configuration and testing: https://redubleplugins.bubbleapps.io/multi-uploader

Regards,
Zeroqode Team.

2 Likes

I have been experimenting with the File Type validation but I cannot figure out how to make it work to only accept CSV files. I have tried the following MIME types but it does not filter correctly:

text/csv
application/csv
text/x-csv
application/x-csv
text/x-comma-separated-values
text/comma-separated-values

Any ideas on what format I need to use to only allow the user to select a CSV file?

Quick idea, try just

.csv
1 Like

That worked! Never thought to just try the file extension. Thanks!

Sorry for the late reply, plugin works perfect on multiple projects now :slight_smile:

This plugin was the problem:

It adds weird codeā€¦

Great to hear @eddy
enjoy :slight_smile:

1 Like

I seem to be getting allot of errors from this plugin suddenly.

@levon

how do you know itā€™s from this plugin?

yea uploader b is this pluginā€¦ i am only using this uploader on this project so its not one of the other ones. I am using two at the same timeā€¦ i dont know if there is an issue with using 2. I mean they do workā€¦ but there are a bunch of errors too.

if you remove 1 of the plugin instances, are the errors gone?

also did you try uninstall and reinstall the plugin

Maybe itā€™s already asked but any plans on adding: https://pqina.nl/doka/ to the plugin? To edit the uploaded content. The developer is open to talk about it :slight_smile:

Still getting this: There are 3 of them and only 1 of them throws the errorā€¦ the other 2 are fine.

The plugin Multi-Uploader / element Uploader threw the following error: RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded
at t.request (https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_debug_js/a018c82a60806b109a26578eed98eef582a0e932692a1a3a8499f9491db92a6d/xfalse/x5:15:104069)
at t.post (https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_debug_js/a018c82a60806b109a26578eed98eef582a0e932692a1a3a8499f9491db92a6d/xfalse/x5:15:103568) (please report this to the plugin author)

@ZeroqodeSupport when I set the max to 1 file. On mobile the user is aloud to select multiple images and then when select add it does nothing. Users think the app (upload) doesnā€™t work + that they can upload multiple files instead of just one. Is there a way for me to fix this orā€¦?

Hope you can help :wink:

*ps the max files does work on desktop.