Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

🗃 New plugin - Multi-Uploader [BUBBLE AWS + UPLOADCARE + FILESTACK + AZURE] BIG Update: 11/06/2018

@ZeroqodeSupport

Alright. So, I’m back with a question about the Multi-Uploader and HEIC images. Your plugin will now upload and HEIC image and convert it to something usable (a PNG). Wonderful. However, it doesn’t compress the image. And, in fact, when it converts to a PNG, the file size increases dramatically.

I uploaded two images, one a JPG and one an HEIC. Both were 1.4MB. After upload, the JPG was 143 KB and the PNG was 2.4 MB. Honestly, I think the problem is me. Beelzebub really doesn’t want me to find a solution to this, and is messing with me.

Still, if there’s anything solution you can offer, I’d greatly appreciate it. I am dying to get this figured out…

Hi @haydnhinks, thanks for your patience :pray:

We have pushed a plugin update, that has fixed the issue related to the unpkg loading time.

To check changes, please upgrade your plugin to the latest version (Version 2.61.0: updated links in the header) and give it a try.

In there will be anything else that we can help with about our plugin, please let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello, @mudtowncleaning

Please note that we haven’t changed anything in the plugin code yet. Thus, it seems like you found a workaround for your case. Can you please share the screenshots of your settings for this step?
We need to check how exactly you are doing it.

Please share a screenshots of the plugin settings so we will be able to analyse the root cause of the size changing.

We are looking to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi,

I am just curious about how this plugin saves audio files such as mp3, mp3, wav etc. to the Bubble database? Id just like to know this before I buy this plugin.

I currently am using another plugin but it saves audio files as .mpeg files in the database which are not compatible with my music player on mobile.

I just need to confirm that a mp3 will be saved as a mp3 file in the database rather than mpeg before I buy.

Hello, @clay2
Thanks for your question.

Please note that the type of the audio file is changed from mp3 to mped by Bubble by default.
In case you will upload the mp3 file through our plugin, you will also find the next type:

Actually, an MP3 is just a part of the bigger first version of MPEG . MP3 is just a shortened version of MPEG-1 Audio Layer 3, the actual component of MPEG-1 that deals with the compression of the audio component.

Also, please don’t mix the File Type and File Format definitions.
Mp3 is a file format, however, in the File Manager, you will see the File Type.

Hope it will be helpful for you.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Would love to see Cloudinary added to this!!!

Hello, @mikev
Thanks for reaching out.

Please note that this plugin allows you to upload your files directly to your bubble account plan, Uploadcare plan, Filestack plan, or Microsoft Azure plan.
However, Cloudinary is not just the storage, but the company, which provides the cloud-based services.

We need to discuss internally if this integration will be possible and feasible for us.
Thanks for your suggestion.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello, @mudtowncleaning
Thanks for your patience.

In this message, we would like to note that our team pushed the plugin update, and now, files in HEIC format will be validated easily.
Please upgrade the plugin to the latest version and give it a try.

Hope it will help you :slightly_smiling_face:
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Is your Azure setup video still available? I’m struggling with the Azure setup and your video was recommended in this thread. The preview video posted in Feb 2019 doesn’t play for me.

Hello, @jlexer

In case you need any additional information regarding this plugin and Azure setup - let us know.
Here you can find official documentation for this plugin setup: Multi-Uploader Plugin

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

I went through that setup, but still had no success. I tried the same image from the Zeroqode demo https://redubleplugins.bubbleapps.io/multi-uploader?debug_mode=true, but it’s also failing to upload any image for the Zeroqode demo for both Azure and Filestack. I tried both images and text files, neither will upload at your demo site. Is there a bug?

Hello, @jlexer
Thanks for reporting your issue.

Please note that the issue on our Demo Page is already forwarded to our Developer Team and we will fix it as soon as possible.

In order to help you in configuring this storage and plugin, can you please share the screenshots of your current settings?
It will help us to replicate them and find the root cause.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello @ZeroqodeSupport

I was wondering if it is possible to capture the length of an MP3 file using this plugin? Like if I want to upload a song, and then save the song’s length of time in minutes and seconds in my database, is that possible?

Thank you

Hello, @randreas
Thanks for the question.

Please note that the current plugin version doesn’t allow you to retrieve such information about the audio file. We will discuss internally the feasibility of implementing such a state for this plugin for future updates.

In case it will be approved and implemented, we will let you know.
Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Understood. Thanks for responding.

1 Like

FYI: I looped back yesterday (about 7PM EST) to see if the plugin was working again on your demo site and it was working. I just tried again this morning and uploads are failing again (for your demo site). I’ll wait to evaluate for our development until it’s confirmed that the plugin is working for your own environment. Thanks again for your assistance.

Hello, @jlexer
Thanks for this information.

Currently, our team is working on fixing the uploading with Azure and Filestack.
It will be updated in the nearest time, so we will definitely let you know once it will work on our side.
Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello, @jlexer

By this message, we would like to notify you that our Developers changed keys and now, Demo Page is working properly.
Now, you can easily test it :pray:

Please check it and let us know if everything is working on your side.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team