Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

[NEW Plugin] OneSignal MAX Push Notifications (iOS + Android + Web)

Hey guys,

after a few hundred hours of development and testing time, we made it - I am proud to introduce you our brand new “OneSignal MAX Push Push Notifications (iOS + Android + Web)” plugin.

Why this is the only OneSignal Plugin you need to solve all your OneSignal-related issues:

1. Cross-platform usage (iOS + Android + Web)
    The plugin will help you and your users send OneSignal push notifications to your users in all platforms where you run your Bubble apps: browser, mobile browser and mobile native applications run on Android and iOS.

2. Easy to follow detailed documentation
    With an aim to make its set up process as smooth at possible, we created a super detailed step-by-step documentation for your set up.

3. Features that cover all possible notification-related use cases
    With our plugin you can configure your Bubble app or use OneSignal panel to send push notifications to: a single device of you user, multiple devices, user segments or users that you tagged. You can use all these actions or just one of them, it depends on your needs.

4. Low price
    Now we have a limited time offer - you can subscribe already for $5 /month or $29/once. It makes our plugin price a few times lower than by comparable plugins.

Check our demo for more information: Anocadodemo | Bubble Editor

Personally we use all above mentioned features of these plugin on our apps in the following way:

• Multi push notifications feature is used to notify users across their all devices of any new message or alert they receive from our app or other users.
  • Segment notifications allow us to send direct notifications to certain groups of users.
  • Taggingis a great way of labelling certain characteristics to users and using that labels for the more personalized communication.

In case you have any questions or comments, we would be happy to help, just drop us a line under: [email protected]

Andre | Anocado Team

4 Likes

Pretty dope @Anocado !

1 Like

By the way, here is a link to the page of OneSignal MAX Push Notifications (iOS+Andorid+Web) plugin.

2 Likes

This looks so useful thank you for making this! I was wondering if you’ve ever run into any iOS issues with SuperView? My team has been trying to use it along with OneSignal to get notifs working. We’ve followed the Bubble plugin tutorials down to the T but cannot get SuperView working. I am running on a Macbook with OS 11.4 and these are the errors I’m getting on XCode:

Error 1:

Conformance of ‘Reachability.NetworkStatus’ to ‘Equatable’ is unavailable

Error 2:

Failed to build module ‘SuperViewCore’ from its module interface; the compiler that produced it, ‘Apple Swift version 5.2.2 (swiftlang-1103.0.32.6 clang-1103.0.32.51)’, may have used features that aren’t supported by this compiler, ‘Apple Swift version 5.4 (swiftlang-1205.0.26.9 clang-1205.0.19.55)’

Any help would be appreciated

1 Like

Hi @miah

I also use SuperView wrapper for one of my apps together with our OneSignal plugin and the combination works really good for my bubble app. The app has more than 5 thousand users currently, most of which use the app from the mobile devices.

I have not met the errors you mention, since I have not configured SuperView from scratch. I bought the preconfigured solution from Zeroqode and configred our OneSignal plugin on top.

Hey there @anocado,

Thanks for this plugin!

I’ve tested in on desktop, and it works perfectly.
However, I couldn’t get it to work on my iPhone.

Does it only work on iOS while wrapped with Superview?

Hi, @renatoasse.

For those who have no programming skills, we recommend to use Superview wrapper, what makes the configuration process of using your website inside a native iOS/Android app easier.

There is also an alternative way of setting up the connection directly on iOS using WKWebView. For this you need to connect your iOS app and JavaScript using WKBridge pod: WKBridge on CocoaPods.org and to register bridge that expose OneSignal User ID to JavaScript. If you will go this way, you should use the name “onesignaltoken” and send “token” parameter to configure it with our plugin. The code should look like this:

webView.bridge.register({ (parameters, completion) in
let oneSignalPlayerId =
completion(.success([“token”: oneSignalPlayerId]))

In case you select the alternative way of the set up that I described above and need some programming and configuration support in this, pm us on [email protected].