[NEW PLUGIN] 💪 PowerLabel: Whitelabel multiple domains and subdomains for bubble apps (to create SAAS or other things)

Is it possible to include this in the next update? I already sent a PM to you regarding this to move forward.

Thanks

Thanks for getting back.
I changed to version-test only to experiment since it didn’t work. I changed it back to /careers and the records still don’t show.
Regarding the www - where do you see that? Screenshot with cname records is attached.
Thanks!

And the plugin settings. Is it www.impactfellows.org?

No, it’s only the naked domain - see attached:

Thats the problem. Your bubble app is linked to www. So you need to change that to www. And redo the whitelabel action

That did it! (No clue how the missing www had only an impact on the shown data and not the page itself - but happy it works now!)
Many thanks for the support!
Gaudenz

plugin uses the provided url to fix bubble cookies. By having the wrong domain the cookies didnt work and bubble blocked providing data

2 Likes

Now I am receiving the browser error “Sorry, we ran into a temporary bug…” (screenshot below)
Previously, I changed the domain of the bubble app and setup everything the same way (except this time without www). When I was unable to whitelabel the domain, I switched everything back. And I still receive the error. Could it be that the plugin becomes unavailable for sometime after a domain change? Other ideas what could be the issue?
Thanks

No idea.

Of you post the bubble url, whitelabelurl and cname I can take a look (no screenshot).

I receive the same error as @gaudenz when I tried to add a new domain. Two weeks ago everything worked without a problem. I will send you a couple of screenshots via a private message.

Do any of you have a error in the server logs? Mine is empty. Also getting the same error…

I already made a bug report to bubble. Its not the plugin (code works fine locally).

Bubble responded. Need to restructure my code from usimg async to the old js syntax. Ill try to do it this weekend.

1 Like

Can we hire you to install and set up?

Update: NEW VERSION

Found a fix. Everything seems to work again.

Try to find someone else like @mike_verbruggen . I am really busy so will only do it for 500 dollars per setup.

1 Like

Hey @gaimed,

Any news about the video to provide guidelines to use your plugin? It looks promising, nevertheless the documentation lacks a bit of details. A video covering one or several use cases would be an asset for this plugin, and I guess it will help in growing your sales as on this thread there’s a lot of problem or error related posts, but not so much post about successful saas-apps…

Many thanks, even if I know you’re quite busy!

I am working on a new plugin. Will be easier. Ill provide more instruxtions for that one inclusing how to setup dns.

3 Likes

Many thanks @gaimed :+1:t2:

I can confirm. The plugin is doing its job!