πŸš€ [NEW PLUGIN] Repeating Group to Pinterest Grid

Alright, thanks for your answer.

I got it to work for two repeating groups as one was hidden initially and now i put the rg element inside the same initial hidden group and its working. I guess they become visible at the same time now and that works fine.

Another issue now for me is the following:

I have conditionals for number of columbs depending on current page width . That works great.

But also I have a group which width depends on a value of an input. So i set the width of the group in % of the input number. This works with a little html element with css.

For this repeating group I set the conditional number of columns depending on the width of this group.
But when resizing via this dynamic width the plugin works not as expected. It seems that its not getting the width correctly or has rendering issues then. When i resize the browser itself just a little bit, it formats everything great immediately.

Thanks again!

I am unable to reproduce this error.

I have created a test app with β€œRG to Pinterest Grid” plugin enabled
Could you connect the plugin in this test application, as you have it connected, so that I can see how the error manifests itself. I need to see this error to understand how to solve it.

I sent you a link to the test application editor in private messages.

Thank you.