[New Plugin] Stock / Trading chart - TradingView

Bubble element plugin to view Stock and cryptocurrency chart

Demo: https://plugin-demo-wj.bubbleapps.io/version-test/trading-view?debug_mode=true
Editor: Plugin-demo-wj | Bubble Editor

Plugin Page: stock / trade chart - Tradingview Plugin | Bubble

1 Like

Any Freebie? :grin:

How to get this trading chart?

You must be able to find something like this online. Tools like these are really helpful, and I love how a simple thing like my smartphone can help me a lot with my trading. My smartphone is helping me in the sense of getting forex signals from forexkings.com on it. They send you the best forex signals, and that will help you make a better trade. They have good analysts because of who their success rate is really high. You do have to pay to subscribe to their services, but it really is not expensive, and you will be able to get your money back fast. It’s great for the people who have just started.

This is incredible. I love how we can embed this for one stock but how can this be done for the entire S and P 500? Do I have to individually make a 500 different pages? Id like for someone to search for a symbol or to click on a scanner map to then open up a bubble page. Can we do this?

It is a great portal. Such games are very good for logic training. These games helped me a lot. I was playing them years ago, but now I can analyze things without issues. This ability is vital in Forex trading. If you have never tried this activity before, visit this forex site www.tradersunion.com. The information will help you understand how the whole industry works.

have you actually made it?

where is the code hosted so I can fix it? it needs a lot of work