New Responsive Engine [beta] is Live!

its liveeee

3 Likes

Woohoo! Congrats on going live.

If anyone wants to learn quickly, Iā€™m running a 2 hour workshop upcoming weekend. Register and youā€™ll get a recording too. More info here:

Registration link: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYlce6rrDgiE9N64GZd-U48hwiKokd_GXAE

14 Likes

I literally cried out of joy. Thank you Thank you Thank you!

4 Likes

Looking much better for sure

1 Like

Yes! You can upgrade a reusable and not have to upgrade the page that hosts it.

7 Likes

This wording could be revisited

Meaning, if i leave the check mark then ā€œit just make a copy automagically?ā€

or

ItĀ“s more ā€œI have saved a copy of this pageā€ and therefore the responsibility is on my side?

2 Likes

QUICK DOUBT HERE:
@nick.carroll

I alredy tested and, in fact, it is very simple to use. I took me just some minutes to learn it. Same principles of Elementor for Wordpress. Great job.

But I have a very complex app with tones of pages. It will take weeks to transform all the pages (and it is not in our plans to do it right now). So, do we have a deadline to do it? What is going to happend if we miss this deadline?

6 Likes

Congrats. Mabruk. Mazel Tov. Etc! This is awesome. I never fully got or tried to get responsive the old way. Now itā€™s time to master it! Bring it on. And bravo Bubble for continuing to amaze us daily! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

And canā€™t wait to see how much cooler we can make ValetMe.io

Andy

3 Likes

Letā€™s Roll in!!!

1 Like

This is fantastic. This is what people are used to in almost any modern page builder (like Elementor) so the skills will transfer over very easily.

Next up, improvements on reliability for recurring workflows?

3 Likes

Congrats Bubble team, looking forward to trying out, but looks to be worth the wait, very exciting and frankly a ā€˜game-changerā€™ in our developer world!

5 Likes

This is wise. Youā€™d be surprised how many tiny-320 iPhones are still out there. Never understood what the legacy responsive was 375 (I actually asked and never got an answer).

Fantastico !!! Thank you Bubble team. Canā€™t wait to try it ā€¦

love to but cant this weekend. but def hit me up for recording. TIA!

Just came from my bubble editor after seeing the new icons and colours. It feels great to finally get the new responsive engine. Thank you to the marvellous team at Bubble!

2 Likes

Other no-code/codeless platforms: :moyai::moyai::moyai:

13 Likes

Iā€™m so excited!
But also really nervous about all the work Iā€™ll be putting in to redo all my pagesā€¦ soooo many pages!

6 Likes

OMG! The max element hight and margins have been added. Thank you sooooo much! Thantā€™s amazing news

9 Likes

@rico.trevisan @nick.carroll
Is it possible to apply a different container layout for each breakpoint?

2 Likes

Not yet, though adding breakpoint support is something we will investigate adding during the beta period!

7 Likes