Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

New Responsive Engine [beta] is Live!

its liveeee

2 Likes

Woohoo! Congrats on going live.

If anyone wants to learn quickly, I’m running a 2 hour workshop upcoming weekend. Register and you’ll get a recording too. More info here:

Registration link: Meeting Registration - Zoom

13 Likes

I literally cried out of joy. Thank you Thank you Thank you!

3 Likes

Looking much better for sure

Yes! You can upgrade a reusable and not have to upgrade the page that hosts it.

6 Likes

This wording could be revisited

Meaning, if i leave the check mark then “it just make a copy automagically?”

or

It´s more “I have saved a copy of this page” and therefore the responsibility is on my side?

1 Like

QUICK DOUBT HERE:
@nickc

I alredy tested and, in fact, it is very simple to use. I took me just some minutes to learn it. Same principles of Elementor for Wordpress. Great job.

But I have a very complex app with tones of pages. It will take weeks to transform all the pages (and it is not in our plans to do it right now). So, do we have a deadline to do it? What is going to happend if we miss this deadline?

5 Likes

Congrats. Mabruk. Mazel Tov. Etc! This is awesome. I never fully got or tried to get responsive the old way. Now it’s time to master it! Bring it on. And bravo Bubble for continuing to amaze us daily! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

And can’t wait to see how much cooler we can make ValetMe.io

Andy

2 Likes

Let’s Roll in!!!

This is fantastic. This is what people are used to in almost any modern page builder (like Elementor) so the skills will transfer over very easily.

Next up, improvements on reliability for recurring workflows?

2 Likes

Congrats Bubble team, looking forward to trying out, but looks to be worth the wait, very exciting and frankly a ‘game-changer’ in our developer world!

3 Likes

This is wise. You’d be surprised how many tiny-320 iPhones are still out there. Never understood what the legacy responsive was 375 (I actually asked and never got an answer).

Fantastico !!! Thank you Bubble team. Can’t wait to try it …

love to but cant this weekend. but def hit me up for recording. TIA!

Just came from my bubble editor after seeing the new icons and colours. It feels great to finally get the new responsive engine. Thank you to the marvellous team at Bubble!

2 Likes

Other no-code/codeless platforms: :moyai::moyai::moyai:

12 Likes

I’m so excited!
But also really nervous about all the work I’ll be putting in to redo all my pages… soooo many pages!

6 Likes

OMG! The max element hight and margins have been added. Thank you sooooo much! Thant’s amazing news

9 Likes

@rico.trevisan @nickc
Is it possible to apply a different container layout for each breakpoint?

2 Likes

Not yet, though adding breakpoint support is something we will investigate adding during the beta period!

6 Likes