I have an exciting idea in mind for a marketplace and am doing initial research into different platforms to get this off the ground. Any suggestions / advice relating to whether these features can be facilitated would be greatly appreciated!
- My idea involves connecting 3 different types of professionals plus the consumers. Can the platform manage this, (ie perhaps the client signing up to my marketplace able to create profile under one of the 4 distinct groups?)
- Is there room to grow with this? Ie add additional groups if required in future?
- I’d like each of the professionals to have the ability to upload a free resource such as a video or PDF doc which is accessible by the consumer for free, but also paid resources.
- Does it offer a search engine feature for this resource database, that can be searched across various custom fields?
- Is there the ability to include / add on webpages so it’s actually a website with the marketplace, or would a website have to be separately set up then connected somehow?
- Or add on features / apps such as a calendar that professionals can add info to?
- How does the email database connection work ie: clients list items and the consumers on a particular list are emailed as appropriate items are listed?
- In the event of needing to cancel membership, can all of my data including all client data (profiles, resources etc) be imported elsewhere? Ie retrievable and is everything backed up?
- Are there limitations on my own custom branding - font, layout, uploading my logo, colour scheme etc?
- Is it pretty user-friendly for someone with experience in wix, weebly etc?
Sorry for all my questions! I hope they’re somewhat clear. Love to hear from you guys soon!
Many thanks in advance for your feedback,