I am looking for a plugin for images but none out there can do it all and no combination of plugins get the functionality as needed.
Upload images without uploading to the file manager until running an action to save to file manager
Change name of image file saved to DB
Add watermark that is readable on all images and centered on images
Compress and save to file manager in backend workflows.
I want my users to add multiple images, then see preview of them and remove unwanted. After which they will crop images to fit dimensions of image element. Once user is done, save all cropped images to file manager while compressing images and adding watermark plus changing names of file saved to file manager on backend so my user doesn’t need to wait.
I think it quite possible -
- Use the plugin “Better Uploader” and set the property “file upload” to false => which will take care of the first step.
- Crop the images which the help of some plugin.
- Change the file name (Better uploader property)
- Use “tiny png” API to compress the image.
- Use “neutrinoapi” to add the watermark on the image (use the watermark image depending upon the uploaded image background ideally you need to have 2 watermark images)
- Then save the image to Bubble file manager. (Again use the action of Better uploader) or Call the POST API to /fileupload.
Yes, as mentioned no plugin does all of this. My point and hope is that a plugin developer would decide to make such a plugin.
Just thought a plugin developer might put all the functions into a nice little neat package that could be paid for once, eliminate 3rd party monthly payments and require only one plugin and no use of api connector.
Currently looking into this plugin
ImagePro Image Tools Plugin | Bubble
Spent all day with a free cropper to find out the bugs are too many to deal with.
Will create this plugin if more people require this.
I’ll create this plugin and post it here when it’s ready!